Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fountain New Kilo Record by Miami Show! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/147129-fountain-new-kilo-record-miami-show.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 01-24-2007 09:34 PM

Re: Fountain New Kilo Record by Miami Show!

Originally Posted by fubar260 (Post 2004029)
burst of 170? i almost would believe it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMOhOgWHCZs

that boat was moving. plain and simple.:drink: :cool:

That video was in NC on the River.

170 in Key West ??? :confused:

Mean while the averages stated in Hot Boat Mag beg to differ....

fubar260 01-24-2007 09:37 PM

yes it is in NC, but the number in Key West id have my doubts about.

that video, i figured it could do the boat some justice for anyone who hasnt seen it run WTFO with those engines.

Back4More 01-24-2007 10:20 PM

Man o man Rich, Your Reggie envy is spillin out your ears Dude.

JCPERF 01-24-2007 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike (Post 2003209)
Well, JC Perf and Taboo have conflicting theory's....hummm so which is it guys?
thanks, Mike

Well considering I was with a key OL guy and a key Fountain guy this week I know some real info.:p :cool: Reggie will make some noise rest assured.Fiore will sit back and wait and have a goal to work for.Fiore has been doing his homework and testing.Contrary what everyone thinks, you might be surprised what happens.;)

FeverMike 01-24-2007 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine (Post 2003694)
FeverMike,

It is on page 98 of Hot Boat under the coverage of the Key West Race... :

Same Magazine and edition page 98:

"Driven to Perfection"
Mike Seebold and David Knight drove the 44' Fountain to capture the World Championship for Super Vee Unlimited averaging 93.78 mph, 103.21 mph, and 100.66 mph during three days of competition.

My guess would be Bobbye Kenyon may have wrote the article. And she knows her stuff...:drink:

Sharkey, I went to Borders and Books a Million tonight and no Hot Boat or Powerboat. The clerk at Books a Million said they stopped stocking those magazines on a regular basis.

So I can't see the Fountain add's you are talk about.

So please explain this to me....Fountain say's in 1 add it's a 47 foot and then in another add it's 44 foot boat or did Bibby Kenyon say this. She could have gotten it wrong or was provide the wrong info.

FeverMike 01-24-2007 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF (Post 2004099)
Well considering I was with a key OL guy and a key Fountain guy this week I know some real info.:p :cool: Reggie will make some noise rest assured.Fiore will sit back and wait and have a goal to work for.Fiore has been doing his homework and testing.Contrary what everyone thinks, you might be surprised what happens.;)

Thanks JC!

OL40SVX 01-24-2007 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF (Post 2004099)

Thats pretty much what I've heard as well. Outerlimits has been quite busy the past few months.:D:D

FeverMike 01-24-2007 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm (Post 2004111)
Thats pretty much what I've heard as well. Outerlimits has been quite busy the past few months.:D:D

GOOD!!!!! Competition is good! I hope OL comeout kickin' and runnin' hot!:D

Cash Bar 01-24-2007 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike (Post 2004103)

So I can't see the Fountain add's you are talk about.

That's twice. :eek:

It's ads, or advertisements......:D

FeverMike 01-24-2007 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR (Post 2004156)
That's twice. :eek:

It's ads, or advertisements......:D

Geez.....! It's late give me a break. Soon I will be taking spelling lessons from my friend fountain1fan...robbie.:drink: