Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Labor Day Accident (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/153719-labor-day-accident.html)

BONDS 03-15-2007 09:33 PM

sorry this is hard for me to talk about!!! i was really hesitant about asking!!! but after the new eyewitness that we did not think existed i had to ask!!!!!

johnnyboatman 03-15-2007 09:52 PM

why did they just come forward, seems strange. good luck i was there and i hope you find what your looking for.

bouyhunter 03-15-2007 09:53 PM

I have No, none , nadda, personal involvement in this ACCIDENT.
But, I did follow the information passed on.
IT WAS AN ACCIDENT - and just that, an accident.

I don't see the point in eyewitnesses now unless they are there to provide education for other boaters to not allow this happen to themselves, or others.

If this request is for anything other than the education of other enthusiasts, it simply must be at the justification of a settlement.
What a sad request for information regarding, and disregarding the loss of life.

tomtbone1993 03-16-2007 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by johnnyboatman (Post 2059448)
why did they just come forward, seems strange. good luck i was there and i hope you find what your looking for.

agree.........who are you BONDS?

Strip Poker 388 03-16-2007 12:14 AM

money:(

yss 03-16-2007 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388 (Post 2059552)
money:(

It's always about the money.

Strip Poker 388 03-16-2007 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by yss (Post 2059557)
It's always about the money.

I get them in the store sometimes making the comments that they'll sue me and own my biz. I tell them Ill burn it to the ground before you get it .

Anarchy Powerboats 03-16-2007 02:46 AM

WTF? Who are you, specifically what is your name and title. And in what capacity are you a "friend to the family" There are those who knew Flash personally on here and can verify, so who are you?
Ken Kirkaldy

BONDS 03-16-2007 08:27 AM

First of all, this has absolutely nothing to do with money!
This is solely about peace of mind. To the remaining family members that are left, the only thing on their minds is how and why did this happen. Of course it was an accident, but if we do not learn from this accident, surely there will be more tradgedies to come. I can tell you this much, experts have viewed both boats and the damage is so severe to both boats that it will be impossible to conclude if it was mechanical failure. As for me, I grew up with the Mineos', went to school with Jason and Trish, they were like godparents to me. And I believe the remaining family members deserve answers. If you think this qoute is about money, simply pick up the phone and call the Mineos' if you don't believe me. I was asked to do a favor and that is exactly what I am doing.

OSO 03-16-2007 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by BONDS (Post 2059742)
First of all, this has absolutely nothing to do with money!
This is solely about peace of mind. To the remaining family members that are left, the only thing on their minds is how and why did this happen. Of course it was an accident, but if we do not learn from this accident, surely there will be more tradgedies to come. I can tell you this much, experts have viewed both boats and the damage is so severe to both boats that it will be impossible to conclude if it was mechanical failure. As for me, I grew up with the Mineos', went to school with Jason and Trish, they were like godparents to me. And I believe the remaining family members deserve answers. If you think this qoute is about money, simply pick up the phone and call the Mineos' if you don't believe me. I was asked to do a favor and that is exactly what I am doing.

if you have questions about what might have happened you can e-mail me and I will give you my research. simply click on the "contact us" on any part of the site and you will get me.