Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Apache To Guardado (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/171738-apache-guardado.html)

bgchuby01 10-26-2007 02:07 PM

was it the blue light special or the blue light chasing you

Harvey 10-26-2007 02:19 PM

raffle

Sell raffle tickets for fifty or one hundred dollars each. Sell the amount of tickets to cover your expenses. I'll take some. Always loved the Cig and Apaches. It would make a great Christmas gift.

offshoredrillin 10-26-2007 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 2318262)
You're too funny!

Just call me Frank Goldberg.... lol... I like the buying of the lease return option.... lol Let the rich guy take the hit...

why discuss it with a 14-16 year old? just put himon ignore, makes the day go better.

Hot Duck 10-26-2007 11:14 PM

Thanks for all of the input. The market is truly dead! I have had a bunch of calls since lowering the price, but nothing set in stone yet. I was hoping to either have a deal locked in before leaving for Key West or have it off the market by then so I would know whether to schedule it to go to Guardado on the way home or not. The hang up is that I have quite a few now that say they want to check it out in Key West, but who knows what will happen? Everything is still up in the air. If I don't get a commitment and/or deposit in Key West I am hoping that I can still get in at Guardado on the way home. We'll see how things pan out.

cougarman 10-27-2007 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by Hot Duck (Post 2318964)
Thanks for all of the input. The market is truly dead! I have had a bunch of calls since lowering the price, but nothing set in stone yet. I was hoping to either have a deal locked in before leaving for Key West or have it off the market by then so I would know whether to schedule it to go to Guardado on the way home or not. The hang up is that I have quite a few now that say they want to check it out in Key West, but who knows what will happen? Everything is still up in the air. If I don't get a commitment and/or deposit in Key West I am hoping that I can still get in at Guardado on the way home. We'll see how things pan out.

Hmmmmm Sounds like your scheduled for a lot of free demo rides! :D

Good Luck, At least you'll have the baddest ride to enjoy your time on in Key West no matter the out come.:ernaehrung004:

Jon

Hot Duck 11-01-2007 09:07 PM

Update. I got a call from an OSO member (who shall remain nameless until he/she decides to tell) on Saturday afternoon asking about the boat. This person claimed that a deposit check would be mailed on Monday to secure the sale and the check arrived today. So, the boat is not going to Key West. :( It now looks like we'll be the ones bumming the rides this coming week.

We will be meeting after we get back from Key West to do the sea trial, but I have no doubt that once this person sees the boat and goes for a run, he/she will have to have it. One minute I hope that they love it and do the deal so we can move on and end this debate, but the next minute I hope that they don't so we can keep it. I'll keep you all posted.

JPD Motorsports 11-01-2007 09:13 PM

Hopefully the deal will go thru and the next person will care for it as well and as much as you have. Good luck with whatever the outcome be.

baywatch 11-01-2007 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Hot Duck (Post 2324972)
Update. I got a call from an OSO member (who shall remain nameless until he/she decides to tell) on Saturday afternoon asking about the boat. This person claimed that a deposit check would be mailed on Monday to secure the sale and the check arrived today. So, the boat is not going to Key West. :( It now looks like we'll be the ones bumming the rides this coming week.

We will be meeting after we get back from Key West to do the sea trial, but I have no doubt that once this person sees the boat and goes for a run, he/she will have to have it. One minute I hope that they love it and do the deal so we can move on and end this debate, but the next minute I hope that they don't so we can keep it. I'll keep you all posted.

Someone is going to be a very lucky person!!

open87 11-02-2007 03:13 AM

someone is going to get a nice boat at a really great price..