Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Trick Marine / Real Estate Opens In South Carolina (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/180208-trick-marine-real-estate-opens-south-carolina.html)

Audiofn 03-11-2008 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2480397)
To the bottum of it would be getting all our OSO bros there monies back or refunds :cool-smiley-027:

Like I said in another thread. From the looks of it he is lucky he does not live in Jersey. Those guys get it done!!!!! :D

RunninHotRacing163.1 03-11-2008 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 2480441)
Like I said in another thread. From the looks of it he is lucky he does not live in Jersey. Those guys get it done!!!!! :D

Cement Shoes size 12 on E bay :D:cool-smiley-011::cool-smiley-027:

FeverMike 03-11-2008 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2480450)
Cement Shoes size 12 on E bay :D:cool-smiley-011::cool-smiley-027:

If this stuff went down as little as 20 years ago i believe that would have happened but it seems like in today's world these things do not happen as often anymore.

plumbers crack 03-11-2008 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike (Post 2480578)
If this stuff went down as little as 20 years ago i believe that would have happened but it seems like in today's world these things do not happen as often anymore.

Know why,

Rats, and DNA !

Steve_H 03-11-2008 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 2480379)
Fat Freddie the Coward would never come on OSO again. People that make mistakes ask for forgiveness and appologize. Scum bag swindlers like him blame the customers and lie about their dead son owning the company. There is no doubt a spot in pergatory right next to the main man himself just waiting for Fred.

not defending Fred AT ALL but i am curious. you two razzed each other for years about whos trailor queen would see water first i always assumed you guys were good friends. at what point were you enlightened?

Audiofn 03-11-2008 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Steve_H (Post 2480626)
not defending Fred AT ALL but i am curious. you two razzed each other for years about whos trailor queen would see water first i always assumed you guys were good friends. at what point were you enlightened?

Ya Steve we did. That was post Trick Marine. That stopped when he hosed my engine builder big time. I also heard from a lot of others that had issues, some small some large. All problems were due to the fact that Fred lied to all of them. He lied about stock, when things were shipped, what things would fit....... Then when I brought up my engine builders situation on one of the threads Fred came at me guns a blazin. Called me all kinds of names and that I did not know what I was talking about. Well unfortunately I did know.

danh63 03-12-2008 09:12 AM

I can't believe nobody on here had run into him

Steve_H 03-12-2008 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 2481020)
Ya Steve we did. That was post Trick Marine. That stopped when he hosed my engine builder big time. I also heard from a lot of others that had issues, some small some large. All problems were due to the fact that Fred lied to all of them. He lied about stock, when things were shipped, what things would fit....... Then when I brought up my engine builders situation on one of the threads Fred came at me guns a blazin. Called me all kinds of names and that I did not know what I was talking about. Well unfortunately I did know.

typical liar. they get very defensive when caught :rolleyes:

Audiofn 03-12-2008 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Steve_H (Post 2481499)
typical liar. they get very defensive when caught :rolleyes:

Ya it was fun the trailer queen war. Heck Fred even tried to help out when I got screwed on that engine deal a few years back. Now I have to question if it was for the right reason or was he just trying to get more sapport for him to run his scam. Sucks to have to feel like I need to think that way but I do. Just amazing how he was the FIRST one to judge anyone that did some one wrong even if it was an honest mistake but look at what he turned out to be.:(:(