Just to clarify a few things:
1. Premier Performance Marine IS NOT affiliated in any way to Passport Marine; it is an independent company directly certified by Formaula as its service center. We lease space from Hi-Lift Marina.
2. Chris Flood is the person accused of taking motors from Extreme Marine and racing them....that has no connection to Premier Performance Marine.
3. Premier Performance Marine is doing very well and former Passport customers are very satisfied with our service and customer relations. Many customers have actually offered to contact Formula and express their happiness in writing.
4. Premier Performance Marine has no ties to Chris Flood.
5. Premier Performance Marine has been awarded a full Mercury/Mercruiser dealership and we have hired additional Mercury certified technicians to do Mercury warranty work.
6. Within the new month, Premier Performance Marine will be selling Mercury and Mercruiser parts to OSO members at a discount with a mere confirmation of the OSO screen name.
Thank you to all that have supported me in my new venture. I am striving to make the company known as a first class service operation where customer service is second to none. I am also a consumer, therefore I am using my experience as such and applying it to this venture as a part of its business model.
Here's a few pictures of the operation.