If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Boats:
    1997 35' Fountain
    Tinley Park, IL
    Thank you and all who have made this possible. You have a great site. I'm sure advertisers are realizing the potential here.
    I have had the same results as Sharkey. The board seems to run much quicker with less hang-ups. I'm using a high-speed cable modem. Keep up the great work.

My Boats:
    97 sunshine
    NO, LA
    Great work Jeff.

Good Job

Obviously you have a lot of hours involved in this and we are all enjoying the fruits of your labor.

Hey I just noticed im a SENIOR member now...........Is that an age crack..... j/k

OSO Moderator Charter Member BillR's Avatar
    My Boats:
    '00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Just got back from Miami and the new board is great. So is the new OSO Cigarette!!

Thanks for the party too! Whew!

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
    '02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
    '02 PQ 340
    '00 PQ 280
    '98 Scarab 22
    '97 Baja Outlaw 20
    '72 Checkmate
    '65 Glastron

My Boats:
    2004 36 Concept
    Toms River, NJ
    Hey Jeff,

Thanks again for all your hard work and always looking to improve your site.

The party on Friday night was awesome. The NJPPC crew had a great time and met alot of new people!

On a scale of 1 - 10...I give it an 11!

Thumbs up

The new site is awesome Jeffrey. Your hard work is appreciated!!!

Thumbs up

Putting up a good web site is a lot harder than it looks. Good job! I use a cable modem and the board seems faster than before, even with the extra images. I'm trying to get my power vs. speed calculator up and running, so I can appreciate what you went through. Love the start-up audio!

Charter Member Charter Member
    My Boats:
    38' Cigarette Top Gun/Chief Blowers
    Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.
    Thanks to Jeffery, Steve and all the OSO grew. Great board and what a fantastic job for the Miami OSO Party. Met so many super members, spouses and friends from across the country. Had numerous invitations from members to visit them and join in events in their areas. Been going to Miami Show for over 20 years and this was great addition. Had OSO shirts on for 3 days and was surprised by the number of people who stopped to ask what OSO was and by other members. Wish I could have met all there but time was limited. Lets do more! Gary

Great Time

We had a great time the party was first class, Sure was great to put some faces to the names, Like Dave said I give it an 11
    Shanghied Again!
    Frank Civitano . (I cant post yet under my name. )

My Boats:
    Spectre Sportfish Tournament Edition
    The new board is great! It takes some adjustment as do most things that change but I think it will work out for the best.

Thanks to OSO for the great time in Miami. I know that the HRPA members that attended had a great time! It was good to meet many of you and put a face to the names.

See ya out on the water!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast