Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC >

Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Notices

Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Old 06-16-2008, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was directed to SFB didn't mean to get your feathers ruffled.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stainless
let's review
I'm am reviewing...in fact...I read and reread what I wrote. I went back and looked at every post I've made in this thread and NOWHERE did I say anything about one boat beating another...only the differences in the marketing technique of each brand. Quit trying to make this something it isn't...it's not helping your own personal marketable persona.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by stainless
My point is BUY A SKATER!
If everyone owned or bought a Skater wouldn't they be compared to the likes of Baja with so many boats produced. Just for the record, I am in no way sayings Skaters are like Baja, they are very unique thats what makes them cool! Congrats to "Maxed Out" and it crew and Reggie for continueing to honk people off.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
I'm am reviewing...in fact...I read and reread what I wrote. I went back and looked at every post I've made in this thread and NOWHERE did I say anything about one boat beating another...only the differences in the marketing technique of each brand. Quit trying to make this something it isn't...it's not helping your own personal marketable persona.
post 92 vette vs ferrari simple dont muddy the waters
Old 06-16-2008, 07:57 AM
Registered

I was seriously curious about what you meant by the marketing statement. No joke.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:38 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Question: Didn't Michael Fiore jump the start a few years ago in XXX inorder to be King of the Hudson? And didn't Vinny Rfice run him down and smoke him (in his 36' Skater then, and then Vinny Rfice smoked the fleet last year in his 40')? Why wasn't there an uproar about the Outerlimits boat's taking a headstart?

Answer to why all the Fountain hating - Either you like Reggie or hate Reggie, it seems that the Fountain haters are in force on OSO (and Michael Fiore seems like a pretty nice guy from what others have said - though I have never spoken with him; that is why there was not an uproar about him taking a large lead at the beginning of that particular NYC Poker Run). The CAT KILLER name offends way too many people!

And wasn't it only one year that a different brand boat (non-Skater) Extreme Exhibit (Nortech) was first to the bridge that it wasn't a Skater first to the Tappan Zee? The Skaters seem to rule this Poker Run with regard to King of the Hudson. Jet Set, Bad, now this year's winner. This is not a trend, but a domination by Skater.

Last edited by Smarty; 06-16-2008 at 01:52 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:16 AM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,735 Likes on 3,794 Posts

[/QUOTE]I don't care what happend between point A and point B, the first one to point B wins the trophy[QUOTE]

Was this a poker run or a race?? I thought you get a sealed envelope with a card in it.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:30 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Smarty
Question: Didn't Michael Fiore jump the start a few years ago in XXX inorder to be King of the Hudson? And didn't Vinny Rfice run him down and smoke him (in his 36' Skater then, and then Vinny Rfice smoked the fleet last year in his 40')? Why wasn't there an uproar about the Outerlimits boat's taking a headstart?

Answer to why all the Fountain hating - Either you like Reggie or hate Reggie, it seems that the Fountain haters are in force on OSO (and Michael Fiore seems like a pretty nice guy from what others have said - though I have never spoken with him; that is why there was not an uproar about him taking a large lead at the beginning of that particular NYC Poker Run). The CAT KILLER name offends many too!

And wasn't it only one year that a different brand boat (non-Skater) Extreme Exhibit (Nortech) was first to the bridge that it wasn't a Skater first to the Tappan Zee? The Skaters seem to rule this Poker Run with regard to King of the Hudson. Jet Set, Bad, now this year's winner. This is not a trend, but a domination by Skater.
There was a lot that was said that year and Vinny came back the following year, with JC Perf. power, to take the crown...

I really don't think it's about "Fountain hating" but it's more about saying the "Cat Killer" got owned on Saturday... OSO members didn't make up the Cat Killer name, Reggie did, so now he has to deal with the consequenses when he looses...
Old 06-16-2008, 11:33 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete B
Was this a poker run or a race?? I thought you get a sealed envelope with a card in it.
Yup, it's not a race....It's just kind of ironic when someone shows up with full blown race boat named Cat Killer.

I ran 60 mph all day long, 135 mile round trip and a full tank of gas!
Old 06-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't care what happend between point A and point B, the first one to point B wins the trophy

Ask Reggie. He's the one bringing a full blown race boat to a poker run to say he beat everybody! Too bad his boat couldn't stay together.

I wonder how much it cost him to look like an idiot????

Quick Reply: Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.