Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189409-any-body-see-little-blue-sting-ray-friday.html)

Mike 35 Fountain 06-29-2008 09:15 PM

Still just ............JUNK

long duck dong 06-29-2008 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2607048)
Yea but my junk went 87 mph with a Alpha and a small block on pump gas. no blower, no nitrous, just a little bitty carb

JC could build a row boat that would spank your junk...

BTW, if you'd like to make a trip down south I would love to introduce you a 22' Velocity that can spank your 87mph junk....

That Guy 06-29-2008 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2606998)
LOL now its up to 94 I said I hit a best of between 92 to 93 at the poker run. @ if you had a sack you would have come rite up to me and said Hey have a grand that say you cant hit a hundred mph all you did was stand around talk Bs about me, I heard all about it, then watched then left so stop crying about how you challanged me for the G note because you did not.

85, 94, 101.....Who cares. Your boat could be the baddest deal in the bay, and you would still be a tool.
You blew it. When you play your "pool shark" hustle on the next board you go to, remember to not give out too much info. You had the bait part right, even down to having a few cash races lined up. But you never should have ran with out the cash on the table.

OSO members,
This guy has posted this same crap verbatim on almost every site I have been on. His only intention is to sucker some guys into "proving him wrong" so he can put some chump change in his pocket. His MO never changes. Big claims, then offering to race under his strict conditions and matching boat. For money, of course. He has the credentials, and the boat to do it in.
He is a fading, successful performance guy who tries to bait people into racing him. He gets them mad, to the point where they can't wait to shut him up, Then takes their money if possible.

And the truth is, he is sandbagging. He showed because he thought he had 2 challengers showing up with cash. He insults the gentleman with the $1000.00 in his pocket because he didn't know it was there for the taking. (Not that he neccesarily could have)
As a hustler, he has a lot to learn. But with the sheer number of sites he pollutes with his presense, I am sure he gets some bites now and then.
He has no intention of marketing anything, makes outlandish claims, then backpeddals. All tricks in the pool sharks handbook.
He even tipped his hand a few pages back with the comment of being "the greatest puppet master you ever saw".
Yeah, a meat puppet maybe.

JCPERF 06-29-2008 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2607048)
Yea but my junk went 87 mph with a Alpha and a small block on pump gas. no blower, no nitrous, just a little bitty carb

The Alpha has nothing to do with anything!It is faster than a Bravo.So whats the big deal of a 600 hp pump gas SB going 87 in a 22 foot boat?What do you want a prize or a cookie for doing that?

Do you street race cars?Just curious

DaveP 06-29-2008 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2607044)
Hey Dave I was there were you? were was your boat. OIC another Pc rambo hiding behind the pc.

Listen here King of the low life pineys - you can find me anytime you want. As for this morning, there was no way I was going to waste my energy to come see you NOT hit the mark.

You want to find me?

1) My home address is on the NJPPC website
2) I will be at the NJPPC raft up at Tices Shoal this weekend
3) I will be at Shore Dreams For Kids the following weekend

Feel free to look me up at any one of those places. I will be more than happy to kick your south jersey red neck azz anytime. And yes bring your buddy Mike the Cop to arrest me when I am done :D

Otherwise PISS OFF :D:D

tripple digits 06-29-2008 09:22 PM

Dave I have your Tripple Digits fan club shirt on order for you be here next week.

long duck dong 06-29-2008 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF (Post 2607059)

I know where this is going....:D

tripple digits 06-29-2008 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP (Post 2607060)
Listen here King of the low life pineys - you can find me anytime you want. As for this morning, there was no way I was going to waste my energy to come see you NOT hit the mark.

You want to find me?

1) My home address is on the NJPPC website
2) I will be at the NJPPC raft up at Tices Shoal this weekend
3) I will be at Shore Dreams For Kids the following weekend

Feel free to look me up at any one of those places. I will be more than happy to kick your south jersey red neck azz anytime. And yes bring your buddy Mike the Cop to arrest me when I am done :D

Otherwise PISS OFF :D:D

Dave your a violent man becauefull of what you wish for.

tripple digits 06-29-2008 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF (Post 2607059)
The Alpha has nothing to do with anything!It is faster than a Bravo.So whats the big deal of a 600 hp pump gas SB going 87 in a 22 foot boat?What do you want a prize or a cookie for doing that?

Well I was realy looking for a pat on the head with some cookies and milk. Yes I use to street race, been there done that

PorscheSpeed 06-29-2008 09:26 PM

My god, 50 pages. when will it stop :D