Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189409-any-body-see-little-blue-sting-ray-friday.html)

Jigsaw89 06-29-2008 12:26 AM

With the exception of rain starting around 12-noon, there's no good reason why TD should back down. That's it.

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388 (Post 2606267)
you forgot it has to be down hill also:ernaehrung004:

Originally Posted by 99fever27 (Post 2606240)
Don't forget about the alignment of the stars, moon and planets.

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine (Post 2606239)
That will depend on several things. Weather, perhaps if someone comes with enough money to bet him, if any fast boats decide to come challenge him, and if the partners in his project approve of him breaking 100 at this time...

Originally Posted by bouyhunter (Post 2606235)
Yeah, but is he going for the century mark, or going for something in the Reagan years?

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine (Post 2606233)
Launch from Trixies Marina, Bayville.

Location will depend on the wind direction and chop on the bay.

I would say if I was going for the century mark, I would have started at sunrise... ;)

Jigsaw89 06-29-2008 12:30 AM

4 mins wasted

cuda 06-29-2008 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine (Post 2606173)
This thread has over 19,600 views. Apparently he sparked some interest... :D

I'd say it's more like people having to stop to look at a morbid car crash. I know that's what keeps me still looking at this thread.

cuda 06-29-2008 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin (Post 2606106)
Aside from the joy of seeing some bragging douchebag fail at something he shot his mouth off about, why would anyone care even in the slightest about this?

Tomorrow afternoon, dozens and dozens of scream-and-fly.com members are going to take little boats and make them go over 100mph... and I don't give a $hit about anmy of that either.

Chris, you have a knack for succuinctly putting in into words excatly what I think.:ernaehrung004:

cuda 06-29-2008 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2605951)
Too bad he's a jackazz. He set the bar. Even if he runs 110 mph I will be impressed with the boat, but there is nothing he can do to make me be friendly to the guy. I'm sure I'm not alone.

It wouldn't matter now if he ran so fast he left the water and orbited the earth he'd still be a loud mouth liar pure and simple.

I'm more impressed with the fact that he has gotten TWO Phds (his very own words with the buillchit thread he started a couple years ago) without the abily to spell as well as a third grader. He is an out and out liar.

It's like they say: It doesn't matter how many bridges, libraries, or skyscraper you build, just suck one dik, and all of a sudden you're a kocksucker.

cuda 06-29-2008 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2605975)
Good point Tim. That would be one hell of a brunchif the rest of the hooligans show up

I wonder at this brunch what the main topic WILL be after a no show.:angry-smiley-038:

cuda 06-29-2008 02:16 AM

No way in hell he'll run 100, he has said he'll shoot for 85.

He's a whole lot more likely to be able to jump in the water, and set a new record for doing the backstroke at the rate he is backpeddling after his earlier grandiose claims.

cuda 06-29-2008 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by vnemous (Post 2605989)
PM S&F. Thanks Mike

I wish you would buy a vowel from Pat Sajack.

bluellama 06-29-2008 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine (Post 2606239)
That will depend on several things. Weather, perhaps if someone comes with enough money to bet him, if any fast boats decide to come challenge him, and if the partners in his project approve of him breaking 100 at this time...

WTF Now he needs his partners approaval to run his boat.
What's next his Mommy won't let him come out on Sunday cause his apartment, errrr, her basement has to be cleaned up before he can go out and play.

Trippy, you started this whole mess by yourself, man up and finish it......

Run 101.01 MPH or disappear.

bluellama 06-29-2008 08:06 AM

First hand weather report....

Toms River at a high performance Marina is "flat as a pancake"