Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189409-any-body-see-little-blue-sting-ray-friday.html)

Mike 35 Fountain 06-29-2008 09:00 PM

If it was 92 or 93 , not 94 ......my mistake .

However I didn't have to say anything .......I posted it here for
everyone to read.......I know you can't spell . I thought you
could read. ......My mistake

I didn't stand around and talk about you .....I went to see
you back up your claims.........you couldn't .

I'm not crying , or making accuasations. Just stating facts.

Now as far as not having a sak (sp ).

Your a low life mouth breather who should invest what little
money you may have in psychiatric help......

Perhaps that junk truck you own has enough life left in it to
get you there.

DaveP 06-29-2008 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2606998)
LOL now its up to 94 I said I hit a best of between 92 to 93 at the poker run. @ if you had a sack you would have come rite up to me and said Hey have a grand that say you cant hit a hundred mph all you did was stand around talk Bs about me, I heard all about it, then watched then left so stop crying about how you challanged me for the G note because you did not.

Once Again - you suffer from flatulence of the mouth.

There are so many "smaller" boat guys such as George Desmond and Tim Sharkey that had smaller boats and earned the respect of so many on here and in the poker run community. None of them trash talked on here, none of them jumped in on poker runs or radar shootouts but both of them have class and that is why they WERE and STILL are well respected.

I hear you were SORRY for running along with the poker run becuase you didnt think about the consequences of if SOMETHING happened the poker run would by default be blamed and associated with you. Funny - I didnt see an apology on here.

Performance boating is not all about who had the faster boat, who has the bigger weenie or who has the gal with the bigger silicone boobs. And the bullsh*t about you racing for money on Barnegat Bay is absolute CRAP. I have been on the bay for 20 years and produced serveral of the radar shootouts and even then there were never any side bets. The fastest boat won a trophy - thats it.

I think you should step up and buy the 32 Huslter Rare Air and continue the DOUCHE BAG tradition with a larger boat. At least driving that boat everyone will expect you to be an azzhole :D:D

tripple digits 06-29-2008 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by long duck dong (Post 2607000)
No matter how you backpedal or try and BS this board, we all know now that your chit is PUNK!....

100.1 or PUNK, you proved to all of us that your PUNK and you should wear it proudly sailor........

Me lol I was there were you? did anybody body with ther big bad boats show up NO. Frank Did not even show up in his 33 donzi that he was supsoed to. Like 3 poeple and a jet skier, I have more respect for that Jet skier then any body eles, he step up to the plate and alteast tride. More then I can say about anybody else. I said I was runing 85 and I did a little faster 87. Still waiting on the experts on this board to recaculate my new speed. All the experts said how out of control my boat was and it was a death trap. ASK BERNIE he had a front row seat, he can tell you.

DaveP 06-29-2008 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2607028)
I said I was runing 85 and I did a little faster 87. Still waiting on the experts on this board to recaculate my new speed. All the experts said how out of control my boat was and it was a death trap. ASK BERNIE he had a front row seat, he can tell you.

Spelling: D-
Grammar: D-

Overall education level: High school GED

tripple digits 06-29-2008 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP (Post 2607024)
Once Again - you suffer from flatulence of the mouth.

There are so many "smaller" boat guys such as George Desmond and Tim Sharkey that had smaller boats and earned the respect of so many on here and in the poker run community. None of them trash talked on here, none of them jumped in on poker runs or radar shootouts but both of them have class and that is why they WERE and STILL are well respected.

I hear you were SORRY for running along with the poker run becuase you didnt think about the consequences of if SOMETHING happened the poker run would by default be blamed and associated with you. Funny - I didnt see an apology on here.

Performance boating is not all about who had the faster boat, who has the bigger weenie or who has the gal with the bigger silicone boobs. And the bullsh*t about you racing for money on Barnegat Bay is absolute CRAP. I have been on the bay for 20 years and produced serveral of the radar shootouts and even then there were never any side bets. The fastest boat won a trophy - thats it.

I think you should step up and buy the 32 Huslter Rare Air and continue the DOUCHE BAG tradition with a larger boat. At least driving that boat everyone will expect you to be an azzhole :D:D

Dave lets get toghter for Dinner, I realy would like to meet you. Rair air another slow boat with stock 525 Sc in it with used parts. Its been for sale so long. I wonder why nobody has bought it. Dave I think you better change your coffie to De caf you might have a stroke or somthing.

JCPERF 06-29-2008 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2607028)
Me lol I was there were you? did anybody body with ther big bad boats show up NO. Frank Did not even show up in his 33 donzi that he was supsoed to. Like 3 poeple and a jet skier, I have more respect for that Jet skier then any body eles, he step up to the plate and alteast tride. More then I can say about anybody else. I said I was runing 85 and I did a little faster 87. Still waiting on the experts on this board to recaculate my new speed. All the experts said how out of control my boat was and it was a death trap. ASK BERNIE he had a front row seat, he can tell you.

Still junk

tripple digits 06-29-2008 09:12 PM

Hey Dave I was there were you? were was your boat. OIC another Pc rambo hiding behind the pc. Maybe next time and if your nice I just mite take you for a ride and even let you sit in the front seat

BlackJack58 06-29-2008 09:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2607021)
Thank you put this in my trophy case with the rest of them

Oh - well, I guess you'll have lots of space. :ernaehrung004:

Mike 35 Fountain 06-29-2008 09:13 PM

Dave.........I think this freak is starting to warm up to you:D

tripple digits 06-29-2008 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF (Post 2607041)
Still junk

Yea but my junk went 87 mph with a Alpha and a small block on pump gas. no blower, no nitrous, just a little bitty carb