If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

My Boats:
    99 problems

I'd like to say thanks, to Ritchie Powers, over at, Pompano. I just Had to stop by and take a look at some of the incredible Machinery there at FastBoats, CanadaThrust, DangerZone, Ballistic,, Just to name a feww,, as exciting as it is standing next to these awsome boats,, Talking to Richie about past races and what some of the other boats (40 Skater) had done and will still do today. Its really an incredible set up you guys have there. If you have not yet been over there you need to stop by,, Make sure you Say hello to Richie Powers for me,, you will be glad you did,, its not everyday a guy can tell you from hands on experience what a boat can do,, not to mention bring back that excitement you had the first time you saw a Cigarette Boat,, Hopefully I dont embarass Richie or myself too much,, but I feel this website is about promoting good boating experiences, and I could not let the great time I had at FastBoats go by unnoticed.
    Thanks Again Richie!!!!!
    Last edited by spk1; 07-02-2008 at 12:20 AM.

Platinum Member Platinum Member tomtbone1993's Avatar
    My Boats:
    kiss azzz..............