Notices

Apology to OSO

Old 07-14-2008, 09:09 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeff, why do you want to stir things up, we both agreed we don't agree but I stood up and said to end the issue you would be paid, then you continue to post crap again, just dont get it, guess there are just a few here that can't accept an apology, are you guys so perfect you've never done anything that required an apology, hard to go thru life without giving and accepting an apology, I've apologized here so this thread is over for me.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:32 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by skater40veater
Jeff, why do you want to stir things up, we both agreed we don't agree but I stood up and said to end the issue you would be paid, then you continue to post crap again, just dont get it, guess there are just a few here that can't accept an apology, are you guys so perfect you've never done anything that required an apology, hard to go thru life without giving and accepting an apology, I've apologized here so this thread is over for me.
Another translation through my handy pocket Darr-O-Meter...

Jeff, why do you want to stir things up? I know I just got caught again in my own bull$hit of offering you money but I figured you'd never take me up on it. So now I have to make up some other fake insult so I can justify not mailing it to you. This is working out pretty well cause now I can storm off with my feelings hurt and end this issue. I'll be back to joy-posting and concocting fantasies by week's end. Thanks!
If anyone else wants their very own pocket Darr-O-Meter, you can get yours at Supercat Cove. You get two free with each purchase of a monster cat with the magic diesel engines.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 34 Posts

Why don't you just send Jass the money YOU OWE HIM? Quit fabricating reasons to avoid paying what you owe.

You are clearly in need of major counseling. Do you think that of the thousands of members here on OSO that you are being singled out? I don't know of anyone who has been banned over and over. You're stark raving nuts. I would imagine your credit score is littered with unpaid judgements, leins, and collections.

Apology! Yeah, thats the answer! I'm sure your words mean everything to Jassman. I would imagine that the 400 bucks is a token amount compared to the misery you caused Jass screwing him around over and over.

What a dolt you are!
Old 07-14-2008, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, I would guess that between developing "SuperCatCove", new amazingly fast "Awsome Cats", dirt cheap "Super Diesel power packages with multi speed unbreakable Drives" and building mutliple off the scale powerboats all at the same time has left old Jim a little tight. $400.00 is some pretty big coin to just have lying around to pay off debts.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

[QUOTE=skater40veater;2622236]Jeff, why do you want to stir things up, we both agreed we don't agree but I stood up and said to end the issue you would be paid, Jim, not stirring anything...Just stating facts, as per your posts.....You posted that I would be paid..it's been since late of 04..I believe I've been patient enough

then you continue to post crap again, just dont get it, guess there are just a few here that can't accept an apology, are you guys so perfect you've never done anything that required an apology, hard to go thru life without giving and accepting an apology, I've apologized here so this thread is over for me. An apology is one thing, then to say again that I would be paid and avoid my post, or incinuate that someone else should pay me..states another.

YOUR APOLOGY TO ME AND ALL OF OSO THEN IS WORTHLESS..

Last edited by Jassman; 07-14-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:49 AM
Registered

You've apologized??? Thats funny I really don't think I have seen one, a 1/2 azzed atempt maybe, but you still don't give up.I don't know you and it appears that I don't want to from all the BS I have seen you post. I don't personaly know Jass or Chris but after reading the posts they put up and seeing how other members treat them I have the utmost respect for them and believe they are honest,honerable standup guys and have a nack for catching you and pointing it out to the rest of us and I say thankyou to them for that, so man up and do the right thing take care of Jass and then go away.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:04 AM
DJD
Registered

Attached Thumbnails Apology to OSO-free-cat.jpg  
Old 07-14-2008, 11:11 AM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

this is getting old
Old 07-14-2008, 01:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Stecz, If you need a place for the shootout email me, no problem for you and Tantrum, Offshore you were never accused of stealing anything, we found the person who took the plasma tv, dvd's and the pistol, It was not your group, what has changed was an explanation that caused the ban problem in November, I'm not asking to change anyones attitude
about me just the truth about the situation and a honest apology to the members
you sure came on here and blasted them
Old 07-14-2008, 02:16 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Jass-

Check's in the mail. If your bank won't accept it without a signature, just send it back & I'll sign it for you.

Quick Reply: Apology to OSO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.