Notices

Apology to OSO

Old 07-12-2008, 06:41 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skater40veater
I told OSO I would be cool and I intend to do just that.

told who?
Old 07-12-2008, 08:43 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

He told no one. No one at OSO seems to know anything about this. I've received PM's asking for history on Jim's original ban so this "I was asked" thing is a fabrication.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Registered

off topic is venom still building boats they had a single and a twin and raced I think in p 5 one year and one now if they still make the single I think it was 28 ft and was made in Rode Island james town I think?? was wondering if it ran good never heard how it placed. thjanks for any leads. art
Old 07-13-2008, 11:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

not sure why you are using con man, I have bought and sold multiple boats and have closed on every deal, I am sorry to Mr. Jassman, I know he is a really good guy, we had a dissagreement that is water under the bridge, If he feels that I mislead him, I will be a stand up guy and send him what $ he feels is fair. I kept signing in because I felt I was wrongly banned in November, I have been a paying member since 2003 and have been a good customer on this site the entire time, i feel I have extensive knowledge and ideas to help members, This is the story thanks
There was no disagreement. You asked me to pull motors and I did. Your check never came, then came unsigned all of 7 weeks later after you said it was mailed out numerous times..., then it was lost..., then you issued another one which was the orig one..just not signed to stall for your closing that had to take place before funds were good..per you're own admission...ANYWAYS..The amount you owe me is still the same..400.00.., but, I will see how long it takes the funds to come my way. If funds are received by, lets say Friday 7-18-08 next week I will let everyone know on OSO..If not, Jim Darr your apology was worthless. Also I've highlighted this thread so I may use it at a later time at my own disgression. Thanks You.

Jeff Jassby
8230 Maunalani Pl.
Diamondhead, MS. 39525
Old 07-13-2008, 01:00 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Jass,

I'll send you the $400 tomorrow just to keep him off the board.
Old 07-13-2008, 02:12 PM
Registered

Jass, I guess that answers that question. Somehow I didn't think it was.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:34 PM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Jass,

I'll send you the $400 tomorrow just to keep him off the board.
I'm in for half!
Old 07-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Registered

Jim, when is the first LOTO Powerboat Club event? Quit wasting our time with your bs projects that you dream up but can't put together.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:33 AM
Banned

thanks for sending Jass your money, the club is MWBP and the club just had a very successful Poker run this weekend at loto, you should join
Old 07-14-2008, 07:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

thanks for sending Jass your money, the club is MWBP and the club just had a very successful Poker run this weekend at loto, you should join
Your post below was just another smoke screen..but I knew that upfront...Also I apprieciete the offer guys..but it's the principle not the dollar amount. (Thank you by the way Chris and Pasquesi) This proves one thing Jim..You are still the same guy...it will all catch up with you sooner than later.

not sure why you are using con man, I have bought and sold multiple boats and have closed on every deal, I am sorry to Mr. Jassman, I know he is a really good guy, we had a dissagreement that is water under the bridge, If he feels that I mislead him, I will be a stand up guy and send him what $ he feels is fair. I kept signing in because I felt I was wrongly banned in November, I have been a paying member since 2003 and have been a good customer on this site the entire time, i feel I have extensive knowledge and ideas to help members, This is the story thanks

Quick Reply: Apology to OSO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.