Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/193407-so-i-told-girl-who-being-b%2Atch-she-couldnt-go-boat-pics.html)

Edward R. Cozzi 09-04-2008 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Speedpro1 (Post 2674524)
Take her to the Texas rodeo.
Get her down on all fours and get behind her and reach around and grab her boobs. Now tell her they feel just like her sisters and see how long you can hold on!!!!! :evilb:

:cool-smiley-027:

MORE brutality from my OSO family! You guys crack me up.

FX10 09-04-2008 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by pkspx (Post 2656637)
haha man that sucks!!!

This reminds me of the Crazy Hot Girl Scale from the CBS sitcom, "How I Met Your Mother"

for those that know the show......

From you tube, incase you havent seen the show....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvkTd...eature=related

that u tube is to funny..... But true. LOL

FX10 09-04-2008 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388 (Post 2674455)
Put some Icy in her KY :eek::D

Strip !!!That is the best yet. A True story. When I first got married 25 years ago. My wife and I were screwing around one night. She had just gotten done doing her nails in bed. So I offered a body rub with baby oil. She loved them , so it was a rub down in the dark. I put the bottle down, and we were getting alittle crazy. So I reached over in the dark and grabbed the small bottle of baby oil and poured it on her pVssy. She screamed like I stabbed her with a 12" butcher knife. Jumped out of bed and started running around the house screaming. It turned out I grabbed the nail polish remover instead of the oil. I'll never make that mistake again. Ooops ;)

phragle 09-04-2008 09:54 PM

assetone hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

03darkshadow 09-04-2008 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by FX10 (Post 2675009)
Strip !!!That is the best yet. A True story. When I first got married 25 years ago. My wife and I were screwing around one night. She had just gotten done doing her nails in bed. So I offered a body rub with baby oil. She loved them , so it was a rub down in the dark. I put the bottle down, and we were getting alittle crazy. So I reached over in the dark and grabbed the small bottle of baby oil and poured it on her pVssy. She screamed like I stabbed her with a 12" butcher knife. Jumped out of bed and started running around the house screaming. It turned out I grabbed the nail polish remover instead of the oil. I'll never make that mistake again. Ooops ;)

I dont mean to laugh at your wifes misfortune but thats hilarious.

FX10 09-04-2008 10:59 PM

X wife. LOL I didn't just pourit on it. I had it spread open. I think the neighbors thought I was killing her. I still laugh when I think about it. She doesn't think it was funny. LOL

Quicksilver 09-04-2008 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by joepaws (Post 2674233)
this is what u do....... u make her think ur gunna make up with her, then when your banging her for the first time (make up sex) u do her doggie style, then all of a suddon u pull out and jam it in her azz, punch her in the mouth, make her clean ur car, and kick her the fck out.

LOL

Jerrycha Steele 09-05-2008 12:51 AM

Maybe just find a CUTE chick....:rolleyes:

baddogz28 09-05-2008 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by FX10 (Post 2675009)

ROTFLMAO was her vaj ever the same after that? :grinser010:

baddogz28 09-05-2008 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Jerrycha Steele (Post 2675125)
Maybe just find a CUTE chick....:rolleyes:

Not sure what you're trying to say, noob. She's not cute enough for you?:Whatever: