Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OffshoreOnly T Shirts???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/193871-offshoreonly-t-shirts.html)

Sea-Dated 08-28-2008 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl (Post 2666383)
Did you follow the directions.....

I followed directions and got the shirt, L when I asked for an XL, but never got any decals.

fund razor 08-28-2008 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by ALL IN (Post 2666881)
i got a e-mail that renew was coming up and a day later they cut me off so now i will not renew they get all year to send out merchandise but one day after e mail i'm done funny how that works!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the renew email is generated automatically as a function of the application. It works off the date that you join. There is not someone sitting at a desk reviewing thousands of memberships and making decisions about the timing of the notice.

The part that requires humans is the sketchy one. :D

CAP071 08-28-2008 04:44 PM

Remember back in the day when we got those nice winter pullovers. AHHHH the good old OSO days :rolleyes:

rainmn 08-28-2008 07:45 PM

I'm not looking for free shirts....I just want to buy some. All of my OSO shirts are pretty much trashed.

Is the store ever coming back?

DollaBill 08-28-2008 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by rainmn (Post 2667635)
I'm not looking for free shirts....I just want to buy some. All of my OSO shirts are pretty much trashed.

Is the store ever coming back?

I'll bring a couple next time I see you. I have about 50 new ones and too many old ones to count. I just put on a NEW 2005 KW OSO shirt tonite LOL

rainmn 08-28-2008 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2667679)
I'll bring a couple next time I see you. I have about 50 new ones and too many old ones to count. I just put on a NEW 2005 KW OSO shirt tonite LOL

That works too. :ernaehrung004:

Big Block Billy 10-26-2008 07:20 PM

I want to buy some more too !

I have 1 Oso shirt and love it. the one with the cat and the V bottom boats on the back along with the red/orange flame sexy lady silloette ...
Was wearing it going for a ride and ended up doing some on the water bilge manuevers and got it a little dirty:mad: When your a boat mechanic and ever in any boat, you are never off duty !
I would love to have another one in large can they still be obtained . That shirt is HOT. I love OSO !
BBB

tommymonza 10-26-2008 08:26 PM

I never received my stuff after renewing and i am sorry i renewed right before everybody jumped ship.This site SUCKS these

days .

Can someone PM me and tell me where everyone has gone and don't tell who ever bought this site so they don't Phuck that one up too.

PARADOX 10-26-2008 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by tommymonza (Post 2725364)
I never received my stuff after renewing and i am sorry i renewed right before everybody jumped ship.This site SUCKS these

days .

Can someone PM me and tell me where everyone has gone and don't tell who ever bought this site so they don't Phuck that one up too.

Ditto.

I didn't get my shirt when I renewed a few months ago.. either..
So

PM sent...

AB From Windsor 10-26-2008 08:50 PM

I just renewed my membership in US Funds but because I live in Canada, they will not ship anything to me. That just doesn't sound right to me, aren't we all supposed to be treated equally. If they don't want to ship to Canada, what I should be entitled to, then I should just have to pay in Canadian funds.