Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Who waxes a boat anyways?? REALLY?? >

Who waxes a boat anyways?? REALLY??

Notices

Who waxes a boat anyways?? REALLY??

Old 09-29-2008, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who waxes a boat anyways?? REALLY??

Took the boat out yesterday with the wife and some lady friends. I just had it waxed and this chick climbs to the top of the boat to lay out and WAXES your ass and falls to the bottom of the boat between the seats. I said oh I just had it waxed be carefull. Thought it was funny.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was helping a boat load of girls pull up their anchor that was stuck.Slipped on the bow and went into the water head over heels.Felt like and idiot and had to spend the rest o the day with no sunglassesOh well atleast everyone at the Baja bash had a good laugh

Last edited by BY U BOY; 09-29-2008 at 11:06 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:07 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Fell victim to Obnoxus deck wax on Saturday...got some good bruising all the way down the inside of my right shin...managed to grab a line on the bow cleat to keep myself on board!!!

Everyone in my crew knows better than to even TRY and walk my bow!!
Old 09-29-2008, 07:21 PM
Registered

My wife slid right off the deck into the canal,she was desperately clawing at the wax .Funny thing was ,she waxed that deck!
Old 09-29-2008, 10:55 PM
Registered

lol
Old 09-30-2008, 10:03 AM

Never fails, everytime I wax the boat somebody busts their ass on the bow. Usually right after I tell them, "be careful, I just waxed it".
Old 09-30-2008, 10:20 AM
Registered

fell off my 24 fountain deck three times in one day way back when.... mine is a skating rink with nothing to grab onto now but no casualties yet...
Attached Thumbnails Who waxes a boat anyways?? REALLY??-25978_4.jpg  
Old 09-30-2008, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Watched a guy at the marina waxing his boat, sea ray aft cabin. I told him to wax the sedan bridge first before the bow he did not listen. Waxed the bow then slipped and broke two ribs while waxing the front of the bridge. He felt like an azz when we talked about it a couple of weeks later.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:34 AM
Registered

We got caught out in a storm on memorial day, when we got back to the gas dock the wind blew us sideway's, i yelled for my dad to get off the back to help me, well he didn't hear me right and headed for the bow, i said be careful up there and about that time he was already falling he grabed the center rail and when he did his hand went under it and broke two fingers, i said why not just fall in the water we are already soaking wet.. lol
Old 09-30-2008, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At the carwash the other day I thought I`d be slick and hold on to the I beams of the car wash while spraying off the bow. Grabbed my self a hand full of wasp nest right before I fell off! Luckily I landed on my feet with only two stings.

Quick Reply: Who waxes a boat anyways?? REALLY??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.