Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Duck Dong (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198449-long-duck-dong.html)

Dawg Gone 11-09-2008 10:36 PM

Anyone have a link to the "ethics of selling a boat"?

Perhaps the founders of the other site can create a list that all future boat sales MUST follow. That will surely prevent situations like this from ever happening again.

phragle 11-09-2008 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Dawg Gone (Post 2735398)
Anyone have a link to the "ethics of selling a boat"?

Perhaps the founders of the other site can create a list that all future boat sales MUST follow. That will surely prevent situations like this from ever happening again.

1. Im not a founder of the 'other" site, just a charter member

2. This is a reply to your question, not this entire thread.

3. There is a list, you learned it as a child. It's called the 'golden rule' and it's not the one with the gold makes the rules. It IS "do onto others as you would have them do unto you." if you follow that rule and treat your fellow man in good faith, you won't have any problems. If you don't follow the rule and punk somebody you are sure to be on the recieving end of some serious wrath.

Powerplay25 11-10-2008 12:21 AM

Looks like "ldd" disappeared

cig1988 11-10-2008 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by Hot Boat (Post 2735310)
I noticed that only his chevy truck has a license plate.
What a phony

He has no "shop", looks like he scams from the house.

Laken 11-10-2008 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by Powerplay25 (Post 2735411)
Looks like "ldd" disappeared

He is over on BF where he is being protected from the truth from the moderators.:mad:
If you even mention him or ask your post is "poofed"

prostock85 11-10-2008 08:11 AM

"Laken", the weird thing about that is if wasn't for BF then we wouldn't be in this mess.. That's where he posted the pictures of how not to drive a boat or trailer!?!

PS

RunninHotRacing163.1 11-10-2008 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by prostock85 (Post 2735492)
"Laken", the weird thing about that is if wasn't for BF then we wouldn't be in this mess.. That's where he posted the pictures of how not to drive a boat or trailer!?!

PS

the weird thing about that is ??

why did you wait this long to get a set of Kahunas to get the monies and why you were'nt all over this after your 14,000.00 was given and you had no boat .
I'm thinkin i would of been on LDDs doorstep or office wanting answers or my cash back or would'nt of left without something worth 12 K in value :cool:

prostock85 11-10-2008 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2735504)

why did you wait this long to get a set of Kahunas to get the monies and why you were'nt all over this after your 14,000.00 was given and you had no boat .
I'm thinkin i would of been on LDDs doorstep or office wanting answers or my cash back or would'nt of left without something worth 12 K in value :cool:

I guess I see it as if it wasn't for them, then this wouldn't be. It should be allowed to be discussed there since they (members) are mostly friends of his and may make valid points.

As for me sitting around instead of smashing heads is simply, I'm not the type to openly confront people. Then I started to think, "maybe I am wrong"... Talked to a bunch of people and realized I had been scammed. And that's where we stand today.

Powerplay25 11-10-2008 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2735504)

Without a doubt. I'd be making the trip to Alabama and leaving with my money.

Powerplay25 11-10-2008 09:00 AM

Wanted! - The Boat Criminal

Where is your integrity?

Originally Posted by Hot Boat (Post 2733585)
Can anyone confirm if this is him???? It's a photo he posted that I copied from another site.