Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Duck Dong (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198449-long-duck-dong.html)

spilman 11-24-2008 04:49 PM

This is really starting to piss me off!! Why can't this phucker see what a POS he is acting like......

LDD, RETURN HIS $14k WITH A REALLY SINCERE APOLOGY.........You might actually feel good about doing the right thing.
A lot of people are experiencing financial hardships right now & this phucker thinks it's ok to keep this money cause he signed an arguably one-sided contract.....Your only chance for redemption is a FULL REFUND, period; better late than never.

FukLongDuckDong 11-24-2008 05:05 PM

Hey LongDuckDong!!!

I am a stranger that happened upon this post, I have no relation to any of the parties involved, and actually know only one person on this whole forum.

But, you inspired me to join...just so I could make this post.

Some Questions:
How do you live with yourself? Are you a man? How could you possibly even stand in front of the mirror, look at yourself, and call yourself a man? Have you not an ounce of pride and decency? If you have a woman or a family, how can you look them in the eye without feeling shame and disgrace?

Some Comments
I hope to god you don't have any children. You should actually consider a vasectomy so the world can't be polluted by your wretched seed. An honorable person works for a living. They sweat and bleed for what they have. You have no respect at all for this. You probably have a miserable life, and whatever happiness you may try to hold onto has got to be false. When your old and dying, you will look back on your miserable existence, see that you have made no real connections with people, no real friends; and you will realize what a worm you are. You will realize you are alone because of how you treat people.

I have full confidence that pro-stock will win this case, and the best part of it is that you will end up losing out in the long run. If I know nothing else about life, I know that there is great truth in the statement: "what comes around goes around." So when bad situations arise in your life...you don't have to wonder why.

You Bastard.

PJDiesel 11-24-2008 05:17 PM

Wow.

Jigsaw89 11-24-2008 05:24 PM

Both parties are in the wrong and ProStick needs to have his in state (Alabama) attorney file suit in Alabama. I can hear the banjo now... Dickbag's offers will sweaten once more leverage is attained by ProStick.

nordic95 11-24-2008 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by FukLongDuckDong (Post 2746418)
Hey LongDuckDong!!!

I am a stranger that happened upon this post, I have no relation to any of the parties involved, and actually know only one person on this whole forum.

Some Questions:
How do you live with yourself? Are you a man? How could you possibly even stand in front of the mirror, look at yourself, and call yourself a man? Have you not an ounce of pride and decency? If you have a woman or a family, how can you look them in the eye without feeling shame and disgrace?

Some Comments
I hope to god you don't have any children. You should actually consider a vasectomy so the world can't be polluted by your wretched seed. An honorable person works for a living. They sweat and bleed for what they have. You have no respect at all for this. You probably have a miserable life, and whatever happiness you may try to hold onto has got to be false. When your old and dying, you will look back on your miserable existence, see that you have made no real connections with people, no real friends; and you will realize what a worm you are. You will realize you are alone because of how you treat people.

I have full confidence that pro-stock will win this case, and the best part of it is that you will end up losing out in the long run. If I know nothing else about life, I know that there is great truth in the statement: "what comes around goes around." So when bad situations arise in your life...you don't have to wonder why.

You Bastard.

Are you PS's lawyer???

Powerplay25 11-24-2008 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by FukLongDuckDong (Post 2746418)
Hey LongDuckDong!!!

Some Questions:

Some Comments

You Bastard.

But did you see the picture of his house and his cars?

Pure Energy 11-24-2008 05:43 PM

No, it's ldd's lawyer!!

Audiofn 11-24-2008 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Powerplay25 (Post 2746450)
But did you see the picture of his house and his cars?

You mean the ones that were purchased with Pro's money :rolleyes:

FukLongDuckDong 11-24-2008 07:19 PM

No...I'm not a Laywer!

I'm just some dude who has been getting a play by play of this whole situation through a friend that loves this website.

I got fed up with it today and had to say something.

Houses and cars don't make people happy, the only problems money can fix are your debt. I'm 35, hopefully far from checking out, but I do realize that in the end all that anyone really has is who they are, and how they have treated those around them.

I just don't understand people like this guy, how they can live with themselves, and how they can justify their actions. When I encounter these folks in my life, I deal with them in a very harsh and swift manner. In the end I feel sorry for them because they are usually miserable in their everyday lives. Maybe they got the short end of the stick at some point, maybe they had a crappy childhood, who the hell knows.

Either way, I know plenty of people that have been screwed over in their upbringing and in life, but they still took it upon themselves at some point to be good people. Wheras this LongDuckDong guy, a grown man with cars, and houses, and whatever...things that anyone would say he would be fortunate to have --- this guy, just feels the need to be a bastard, and I don't like that. It pisses me off.

So why? Why LongDuckDong? Why must you be such a Long Duck Dong? It isn't too late to change, there is still hope.

boatme 11-24-2008 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by FukLongDuckDong (Post 2746539)
I'm just some dude who has been getting a play by play of this whole situation through a friend that loves this website.

I got fed up with it today and had to say something.

Houses and cars don't make people happy, the only problems money can fix are your debt. I'm 35, hopefully far from checking out, but I do realize that in the end all that anyone really has is who they are, and how they have treated those around them.

I just don't understand people like this guy, how they can live with themselves, and how they can justify their actions. When I encounter these folks in my life, I deal with them in a very harsh and swift manner. In the end I feel sorry for them because they are usually miserable in their everyday lives. Maybe they got the short end of the stick at some point, maybe they had a crappy childhood, who the hell knows.

Either way, I know plenty of people that have been screwed over in their upbringing and in life, but they still took it upon themselves at some point to be good people. Wheras this LongDuckDong guy, a grown man with cars, and houses, and whatever...things that anyone would say he would be fortunate to have --- this guy, just feels the need to be a bastard, and I don't like that. It pisses me off.

So why? Why LongDuckDong? Why must you be such a Long Duck Dong? It isn't too late to change, there is still hope.

I am not sure what is worse what long duck did, or this guys immature screen name

Since when has being vulgar become the mature thing ???
Ahhh the dumbing down of america