Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-14-2008, 10:20 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nordic95
He didnt get banned.He has been on here alot reading the post but he has been invisible.Little does he know he can still be tracked on the forums in invisible.He also had been on the speaker box forum and the day after we called him out on that forum he has offered a full refund to all the parties that he tried scaming there.So he is trying to regain a little reputation back,at least on that forum.I have had a couple call from his friends call me and they want to try and help by mediating but his offer to refund PS his money has not met PS offer.So on we go.

Anthony
Nordic95
instead of stalking LDD and tracking his moves why dont you grab a plane ticket and show up at his office and get it worked out ...

Old 11-14-2008, 10:22 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

I believe he may have been banned from SOS, but not OSO.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
instead of stalking LDD and tracking his moves why dont you grab a plane ticket and show up at his office and get it worked out ...

with a baseball bat
Old 11-14-2008, 01:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
I believe he may have been banned from SOS, but not OSO.
I believe that you may be right.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:56 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

i would delete any and all references to physical harm or "visists" to anyone made on the board, no matter how vague. By putting that stuff on this thread you can only help LDD and hurt PS. Not saying it will matter, but you certainly aren't helping.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

Well it's been a long week and I've read every thread in this post and have to say I'm behind ProStock85 and believe LDD should at the very least return all of the monies he paid less the $2K deposit... As for LDD, reading his ramblings brought me right back to a movie quote...

All you have to do is replace "Mr. Madison" with LDD and that's how I feel about his position in this transaction.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA[/youtube]
Old 11-15-2008, 06:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountain4play
Well it's been a long week and I've read every thread in this post
Reading every post in this thread will MAKE it a long week.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:50 AM

By just one second!

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
29 Firefox
If that is the way you feel, working the angle of the law by the "minute after midnight" is the right thing to do, Thank You for pointing that out, I'll remember not to do business with you.
Not because I have any intention of skirting a contract, or even so much as a handshake.
I'm just the kind of guy that wants to see it work out for both parties for the best, even if I take a few bucks less than what I expected, we're both doing alright on the deal. I'd rather make a couple bucks, instead of a pile of money, and be respected for being an honest guy. Wow, my integrity is worth more than a dollar. I'm sure you and LDD couldn't possibly fathom the thought of that.
But to work the angle of the "midnight minute", and then sell again, possibly twice...
I don't see where it will win in court, but I've seen stranger things happen in court rooms.
It doesn't make them right in the big scheme of things.
And I thought boaters always looked out for each other - I thought it was a Maritime law... Maybe I'm just nostalgic...
A contract is a contract and a deadline a deadline. I work on bigger stuff than what this site is about. When I contract a job for most larger operations they have fines for failure to complete on time (The norm is $500 a day). If I miss midnight by ONE SECOND, I get the contractually agreed upon fine deducted from my final settlement. The "one second past midnight thang" is not some sleaze ball angle IT IS BUSINESS!!!. The only customers who have ill to say about me are the ones who's boats got chained to the dock by the Deputy Sheriff till they paid up on the mechanic's liens. Once in a while I lose money on a job just to keep chit right with the customer. But as long as he is happy I will make it back in the long run. Having integrity is just plain good business.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:01 AM
Registered

I've read alot about LDD should be able to keep the $2000 depsoit. What about PS85 wanting to pay in full, a day or two latter, but LDD refuses and says too late? Should not PS get all the money back?

A Contract is a Contract huh? He's buying a boat here not building a bridge. No disrespect 29FF, this deal has a skunk in the woodpile.

Lawyers haggle over contracts all the time. Many are not worth the paper they are written. It usually comes down to negotiating a settlemnt where both parties win. However integrity is required by both parties.

$14000 into I would have been in his face every day. This has festered on way too long.

Last edited by Shawn D; 11-15-2008 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Poor wording
Old 11-15-2008, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Tax_man
Pay the kid back his money. There maybe some tax implications (and investigations) that you haven't thought of
As long as the donger declares the income the IRS ain' gonna give a rat's azz about it just as long as they get their taste of the action. But whats funny is lets say donger declares the income and settles up with the IRS over it. Then the civil stuff drags on into next year. Some judge makes a ruling against the donger he can turn around and write the judgement off as a loss on the next go around.

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.