Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bobkatz
Wonder if the IRS would consider monies paid to Duck Dick as taxable income?
of course it is "INCOME"
he became more liquid when he received it.

DUCK IS DONE and he knows it he sitting back reading all of this, i would be worried that he could be a risk to himself...then you dont get anything back...
Old 11-11-2008, 10:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADOX
THis is the most fhucked up thing I ever seen.
I don't know the whole story and I'm not about to read 27 pages here and who knows how much at other sites.
Not taking any sides either, since I do not know the story.
The seller and buyer should try to resolve the situation. If anyone wants to help.. that's fine and great, but no way all this posting BS should be relevent since none of us knows what's really going on. So all the inuendos,, the threashing,,, the acusations,, etc. etc.. is all BS. Everyone knows that a business transaction can go to heII. Appearently this one did.
All this postnig and opinions are truly BS for the most part.
I got screwed by 2 guys in NJ. One here on OSO who gave me fals info on the items, and misreperesented the items. The other was Dennis Freedmen. (not on OSO that I'm aware of).
I kept the details out. If I sue.. I will but... all the BS comments are just that. BS. Let these two guys resolve it.
Where are all the Jersey boys when I'm out over $15000 for breach of contract by one of an OSO buddy?
How about getting after Cobra for breach of contract for $3000+??
Again. I'm not taking sides here.. but geeeiiisshhhh.. there is a lot of BS being posted.
WHo knows what's fair and nice with this? Let those two resolve it and move on.
I have a suggestion for both.. FIX IT.... no one wins with lawyers involved but the lawyers.

All I would add is that I would never ... ever screw another boater.. no matter how many times I got screwed by one.
I'm sorry for your losses in past dealings, had you reached out and asked I'm sure many would have helped. I've never turned anyone down who asked for help.

BTW, you could just PM me, you don't have to go through Anthony
Old 11-11-2008, 10:55 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by prostock85
I'm sorry for your losses in past dealings, had you reached out and asked I'm sure many would have helped. I've never turned anyone down who asked for help.

BTW, you could just PM me, you don't have to go through Anthony
No problem Prostock, I did post some of my issues, but due to a potential legal case it dosen't belong to a forum.
AS far as a PM.. I didn't read the whole thread and wasn't about to. I just saw Anthony's number and just called.
This issues is between you and LDD. Everyone elses imput is pretty errelavent. It's nice to have the support, but I strongly suggest that you two talk some more and try to resolve this.
No one knows the whole story but you two, so forget all the BS for a minute and talk to each other some more.
That's all I wanted to accomplish.
I don't know what's the answer, but there is a poblem and there should be a solution. Both of you needs to keep an open mind. That's all of my .02
Old 11-11-2008, 11:12 PM
Registered

Peter, I agree whole-heartedly. This was initially kept private until LDD posted it. We were in private negotiations about this until now. I have been advised via my legal counsel to have no contact as per making any agreements. I have his attorneys information and his lawyer should have mine (should definitely be by tomm). No hard feelings. George

P.S. - I hope any legal actions are turned in your favor. Best of luck

P.S.S. - I just want you and everyone to know, I never asked for support, or cried pity. People are coming out and saying their feelings with what ever is posted which I admire. I just want whats correct for everyone.

Thanks OSO

Last edited by prostock85; 11-11-2008 at 11:17 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:10 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy Fark!! I leave you guys alone for a few days and this breaks out..... I know the answer but I will wait for you guys to spend several thousand to figure it out.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:49 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=prostock85;2737322]Peter, I agree whole-heartedly. This was initially kept private until LDD posted it. We were in private negotiations about this until now. I have been advised via my legal counsel to have no contact as per making any agreements. I have his attorneys information and his lawyer should have mine (should definitely be by tomm). No hard feelings. George

P.S. - I hope any legal actions are turned in your favor. Best of luck

P.S.S. - I just want you and everyone to know, I never asked for support, or cried pity. People are coming out and saying their feelings with what ever is posted which I admire. I just want whats correct for everyone.

Cool , sounds like you got all your paperwork in order now and you'll get whats coming to you
Old 11-12-2008, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dhlaw
I know the answer but I will wait for you guys to spend several thousand to figure it out.

Give us a hint!
Old 11-12-2008, 08:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bobkatz
Wonder if the IRS would consider monies paid to Duck Dick as taxable income?
Yes it is. Ill gotten gains are income, you don't ever want to go thru a IRS forensic audit. Cash does leave a trail.

Sales tax fraud is another big problem, I have a fomer client that is serving two years for it plus forfieted cash and property.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:31 AM
Registered

One of these days i hope guys like this end up with tatoo's of boobs on their backs and a cellmate named Bubba
Old 11-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by danh63
One of these days i hope guys like this end up with tatoo's of boobs on their backs and a cellmate named Bubba
from the pics of him, sporting the chin strap and the tight jeans, im thinking his tattoo of choice would probly be more like some handle bars on his lower back

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.