Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Habana Joe - for those who want to see if I lost weight! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/199573-habana-joe-those-who-want-see-if-i-lost-weight.html)

HabanaJoe 11-30-2008 05:02 PM

Habana Joe - for those who want to see if I lost weight!

Again, I'll start with I stutter so that makes it funny in itself to watch me but, you know what they say - "If you can't laugh at yourself, then who can you laugh at?"

Anyway, it does work, I'm friggin schocked at this so far - so watch if you care and if not just watch for a good laugh.

ps - it is shorter than the first one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsBjpntoU38

Thanks,
Joe Gere

AB From Windsor 11-30-2008 06:55 PM

Great to see that you have lost 12 lbs. in 14 days after stuffing yourself on Thanksgiving Day. That is fantastic, keep it up.

HabanaJoe 12-01-2008 10:47 AM

AB - thanks!

Can't do another video with the shirt off again for a while, you know the wife saw that after we out it up and went ape sh*t!!!!

"What happens if people we know see that?", I told her "they see everyday in the summer anway, I know I'm heavy, I think everyone else knows I'm heavy when they see me - so what - at least I'm doing something about it!!!!"

I have to tell you I post my email address on there openly, nothing to hide and she was surprised the notes people sent about the whole thing in a positive nature!

Thanks again,
Joe Gere

LubeJobs42 12-01-2008 08:04 PM

Where do we order?

AB From Windsor 12-01-2008 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by HabanaJoe (Post 2750518)
AB - thanks!

Can't do another video with the shirt off again for a while, you know the wife saw that after we out it up and went ape sh*t!!!!

"What happens if people we know see that?", I told her "they see everyday in the summer anyway, I know I'm heavy, I think everyone else knows I'm heavy when they see me - so what - at least I'm doing something about it!!!!"

I have to tell you I post my email address on there openly, nothing to hide and she was surprised the notes people sent about the whole thing in a positive nature!

Thanks again,
Joe Gere

Hi Joe!

Tell your wife there is nothing for her or anyone else to be ashamed of, hell I wish I looked that good. There are many in the same boat as you and much, much heavier/bigger, including myself but it is not about who is the greatest looking that defines who a person is in life but how that person acts toward others and their family everyday which defines a person.

HabanaJoe 12-01-2008 09:51 PM

AB - I hear you, but you know women they look at the world different than men!!!!

I agree it's whats inside but there is a point when you have 3 young kids that you look at them and start listening to what the Dr says about your health and then you hit 45 plus and you start feeling it as well. I never thought I would look like my father, he had a heart attack at 50. Yes, he lived and changed things in his life but I'm getting close in age and saying Holly Sh*t that could me and maybe I won't be so lucky!!!!

Gino - it not for sale yet, when it is I'll give it to you for a ride on that V-killer!!!! Seriously, I'm am the first live person taking this stuff daily. I am looking for other "testers" and we should start that program after Christmas. I expect to be selling by March. Interested?

PS - I need a lawyer to help with this project that understands the liability associated with supplements and giving advise/recomendations as to not appear to be practicing medicine. If your on this site send me a note, we need to talk.

Joe Gere

Hauling Trash 12-02-2008 01:02 PM

Put me on the list

Mike

HabanaJoe 12-02-2008 04:25 PM

You got it, you run/race a skiff right? Have you ever come across a red & white bender named Zipper, it's my old boat from the early 80's?

boatman22 12-02-2008 05:16 PM

Count me in also Joe.......your shirts are great... I need to lose some weight to fit back in them.....

Hauling Trash 12-02-2008 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by HabanaJoe (Post 2751407)
You got it, you run/race a skiff right? Have you ever come across a red & white bender named Zipper, it's my old boat from the early 80's?

Yes , It was just sold to a guy in up-state NY. I have his e-mail if you need it.

Mike