Old 06-03-2009, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THONG, I um, dunno what to say !
Old 06-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

PLEASE feed him lots of drinks. If I have to see him in a thong I don't think I could recover!!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Audiofn
PLEASE feed him lots of drinks. If I have to see him in a thong I don't think I could recover!!!!!!!
Thanks for helping me regain my train of thought!!
Yea a BBQ with beer and greasy burgers and brats some cake and lots and lots of fried twinkies that will do it
Old 06-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

Credibility.

With credibility you can send $6000 props and say pay me when you get the props. This has been the dealings between several of us on number 6 props. You maintain credibility so you have the ability to deal with the small boating community.

If someone is a dead beat it surfaces fast. Go find another hobby and take away something from this experience. Look at it this way you learned something. I can tell you the same people who deal like this would not even want to take money from you or send you props once your credibility is shot.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pro1
Credibility.

With credibility you can send $6000 props and say pay me when you get the props. This has been the dealings between several of us on number 6 props. You maintain credibility so you have the ability to deal with the small boating community.

If someone is a dead beat it surfaces fast. Go find another hobby and take away something from this experience. Look at it this way you learned something. I can tell you the same people who deal like this would not even want to take money from you or send you props once your credibility is shot.
A big AMEN!!!

That is why I had to clear it up so fast, I have done the deal's you spoke about with the people who have spoke up for me!!! I thank them very much for taking the time to type a few words reguarding my Credibilty!!!
Thanks To all of them
Thumper
Old 06-03-2009, 10:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by prostock85
Just recently heard of this guy as he has my bosses old boat. Was checking progress on the build over on BF and MAN do people hate this guy. At least I'm now filled in. I was truely amazed at how calm he stays with 90% of people trashing him. I would have thought for sure by now he would be in a trench coat wandering through people backyards. I do have to admit that he did a damn good job on the old 40, that is if its HIS work.

BTW, sorry about your dealings Gino
Hi prostock85

Trench coat This is Missouri, or Missura. I am from Chicago originally and we had to register our guns and have a FOID card. After we moved here I went to the Sheriffs office with my FOID Fire arms owners id card and asked how to get one. Well the nice Sheriff lady says I dont need one, Ok what do i need then, She says dont shoot anyone unless you have too!!!
A year latter we need to call 911 and the Sheriff comes out and says "lucky I was close you got kids I would shoot first and we will sort it out later"
Trench coat in a back yard in Missouri I think not!!!

O by the way for 100 dollars and a 2 day class you can carry concealed in the GREAT STATE of Missouri.
Man I love living here.
Thumper
Old 06-04-2009, 07:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by thumper038
Thanks for helping me regain my train of thought!!
Yea a BBQ with beer and greasy burgers and brats some cake and lots and lots of fried twinkies that will do it
oow fried twinkies I could rest them on my bellie while I flip the burgers and bratts while I have my finishline thong on.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Audiofn
jon you calling me fat, I going to the gym tonight with Donna at least 3 times a week if not more hahaha. don't worry I don't have any thongs, just my merc shorts and baja stuff. I got a b day party sat for my brothers kids, maybe next weekend head up north. later
Old 06-04-2009, 08:26 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

ok back to your regularly scedualled program!!!!
Old 06-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Registered

Gino,
Thanks for letting me clear this up and back to,
Dont deal with Jim Darr

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.