Jim Darr Still Full Of It! >

Jim Darr Still Full Of It!

Notices

Jim Darr Still Full Of It!

Old 06-01-2009, 07:30 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Jim Darr Still Full Of It!

His reputation is again lived up to. He has been trying to buy props from me for over a month. Kept sending me offers several thousand less then I was asking. I listed a set of props and he offered $1500 less. I told him come up $500 and I’ll give them to you and pay shipping. He says ok I will wire the money. I need to have them by the weekend (it was wed) so send them overnight. I told him I would cover standard shipping he would have to pay the difference. He said give him the wire info. He will do the wire first thing in the am (Thursday)., I’m going out of town Thursday night so I have 1000 things to do but I make time to go to Miami where I have the props because “ he had to have them” . I head to Miami and get stuck in traffic for 4 and a half hours due to a rain/hail storm and a fatal accident. I grab the props and while I’m there the secretary hands me my statement for and asks if I can write a check. I write her a check out of my boating act, which I keep a low balance as I give that card number out over the internet quite a bit and I accept wires for stuff I sell. Same account he was sending the wire to. Get back up to my office and sure enough, no wire. Too late to go to the bank I email him and he tells me he was out of town and he would do the email 1st thing in the am. I tell him, I was counting on the wire to cover a check I wrote. I didn’t make it to the bank in time to make a deposit. If you don’t do the wire, I will be overdrawn. He told me he would be at Regions bank 1st thing. Friday morning I’m traveling so I have my secretary email him to please be sure to handle the wire. If you can’t or there is a problem please let her know as you know the situation. No response, no reply, NO WIRE. My secretary gets nervous and goes to make a deposit for me but he gets there after 2:00 which falls as next day business.
Wed. He is going to wire Thursday.
Thursday night: Gino, just got home, will take info to Regions in the am for wire
Friday morning no response.
Friday night. Gino, just got home, got funds wiring this afternoon,
Sat Morning: I had to transfer $ from my investment account to checking, I got it out late afternoon, I to am out of town, Had to drive to Eldon to a branch, I know they said after 2pm, the wire would go next business day, I'll get the confirmation info to you in the am, I'll call bank to see if they wire on Sat.
Sat night: they don't wire on Saturday, will get it to you Monday first thing, thanks jim
Sat night Gino, cutoff is 2pm at the bank, hope it did'nt cause a problem, If I was'nt out of town I would of had it done earlier
Sunday night everyone has said 10deg rake is way too extreme and just wont work . I'll try to stop the wire in the am
TONIGHT-the wire did not go out.

I know, I am the fool here. I took his word he would follow through. I took his word he would handle the wire espicially after I explained the situation and told him if he couldn't do it Friday, please let me know. That simple.

Tonight he has the balls to tell me-but my decision had nothing to do with your embarassment due to you bouncing a check, that is not handling finances properly. this deal was between me and you only. I don't plan on telling anybody you bounce checks either, its a dead issue, thanks Jim
Old 06-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

what a tool......unreal
Old 06-01-2009, 07:52 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well that Phuchin blows sounds like you need to plan a lil road trip BIG Daddy
Old 06-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Registered

Just got this email

I sent him.
I got delayed getting your props. If you did what you told me it wouldn’t have been a problem. You just lie and lie and lie. You couldn’t be a f**** man and tell me you couldn’t do the wire and I would have handled it. I am going to slam you until the day you die.

He sent to me
ok,you made the decision to be a cry baby, and make a death threat, I'm going down now to make a report on you and turn in this email at the Sheriffs office, they'll be on you in no time, have fun behind bars,

I sent him a death threat? Anyone see that in my email? This guy is a Fruit Loop!
Old 06-01-2009, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

he's a scammer ..
Old 06-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Ummm...Doooche Bag
Old 06-01-2009, 08:03 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

These things seem to always happen to that guy.

I got props from a gentlemen on the board he sent them to me saying try them and if they work send me the money. I did ask to pay for them before he shipped them, but he did not seem worried.

Tried them, they worked and I paid the gentlemen. All set.

The best you can do is let the deal be known as you did, warning others.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Just got this email

I sent him.
I got delayed getting your props. If you did what you told me it wouldn’t have been a problem. You just lie and lie and lie. You couldn’t be a f**** man and tell me you couldn’t do the wire and I would have handled it. I am going to slam you until the day you die.

He sent to me
ok,you made the decision to be a cry baby, and make a death threat, I'm going down now to make a report on you and turn in this email at the Sheriffs office, they'll be on you in no time, have fun behind bars,

I sent him a death threat? Anyone see that in my email? This guy is a Fruit Loop!
Gino he has Psychic powers and read your mind ....
Old 06-01-2009, 08:10 PM
Registered

David Woods just sent me a set of Number 6 drives to see if i like the ratio. If I do I will make a deal.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
These things seem to always happen to that guy.
I wonder why?

Originally Posted by GLH
The best you can do is let the deal be known as you did, warning others.
True. I think he's had enough chances.

Sorry to hear this Gino.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.