Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   HUGE thanks to Sean Stinson and the Geiko team! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/211218-huge-thanks-sean-stinson-geiko-team.html)

sean stinson 06-19-2009 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by vagrant (Post 2892062)
Hey Bro did you happen to see a 36 Baja there. Its my buddy Serge's boat. He took his family over last weekend. First trip for him.

As a matter of fact I did see something over there but didn't pay much attn to it as I didn't have my passport with me and was kind of in a hurry getting out of the harbor before I was asked for it!!!!

sean stinson 06-19-2009 10:11 AM

And the pirate conversation came the night before when we were going to leave at 6 pm to go get it!!!!!

PicChic 06-20-2009 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by sean stinson (Post 2891661)
Kind of......But I have to admit your avatar was the only thing that kept me going!!!!!!!!:evilb::evilb:

I HAVE to get me that Avatar SpeedGirl!!

Sean, on the Geico girls.....really now?....Although BEAUTIFUL.....they wear suits!!! :lolhit: I would've of stuck it out with ya hun & Gino's deck was probably big enough that my pilot could have dropped me off on his Deck. It could have been my "no tan line excuse" beings I was too damn busy to ever make it over to Hallover Bch with Jenn.

Gino knows what I'm talking about. Just ask him about a time he broke down on a Sarasota run & HOW & WHO he got directions from???????.........:lolhit:

MER Performance 06-20-2009 08:00 AM

Sean, you'll do anything to drive a boat. You really enjoyed the ride back when we popped Ghost Runners engine I bet, sure you didn't damage that oil line just to get a long ride? You were really happy when I said;you steer it back LOL.

sean stinson 06-20-2009 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by wideawake (Post 2892577)
Sean; I'm surprised you know how to spell: Illustrious!!!

I can actually spell alot of things!!!!:lolhit::lolhit:

sean stinson 06-20-2009 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by PicChic (Post 2892773)
I HAVE to get me that Avatar SpeedGirl!!

Sean, on the Geico girls.....really now?....Although BEAUTIFUL.....they wear suits!!! :lolhit: I would've of stuck it out with ya hun & Gino's deck was probably big enough that my pilot could have dropped me off on his Deck. It could have been my "no tan line excuse" beings I was too damn busy to ever make it over to Hallover Bch with Jenn.

Gino knows what I'm talking about. Just ask him about a time he broke down on a Sarasota run & HOW & WHO he got directions from???????.........:lolhit:

Hey Gino can we screw up another oil line??????:evilb::evilb:

PicChic 06-21-2009 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by sean stinson (Post 2892834)
Hey Gino can we screw up another oil line??????:evilb::evilb:

Sean, I'm seeing sheep in my dreams.........BAAAAAAAAAD!!!!:lolhit:

The hysterical part was the LOOK on Gino & Larry's faces when they realized "where" they had just motored up to :party-smiley-004: & "trying" to maintain their composure. Now THAT is a picture I wished I had taken!!

boatme 06-21-2009 07:57 AM

Hey i think Sean is really spelled TARD so no harm no foul

Who loves ya man :)