Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Help Officer Troutly (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/21189-help-officer-troutly.html)

NASTY HABIT 03-29-2002 01:07 PM

one kk here does abotu 10k a day.... i think the stock is around 46 - 48 they are pretty tasty.. but as Puder found otu eaat too many and...............try eating a big bowl of skittles....dd has more selection though...

Strike 03-29-2002 01:10 PM

The original recipe for Krispys was developed here in Buffalo, the sold to them some years ago. We have had a Krispy here for over a year and they always have a line of cars waiting. I think they are too damn oily. Give me a Tim Horton any day!

Cord 03-29-2002 01:20 PM

Mmmmmmmmm. Krriiiisssssteeeee Kreeeeeeeemmmmmmmmme. :D

hp500efi 03-29-2002 02:09 PM

You guys are too much for a Friday :D

That is a great picture Troutly ;) LOL

The only donuts I liked were the ones I did back in my high school days with my car ;)

Waterfoul 03-29-2002 02:13 PM

hp500, you do those donuts with the partol car too?? Thru the median and stuff?? :D

I like Krispy Kreme's myself. Awsome donut!!!!!

SHARKEY-IMAGES 03-29-2002 02:14 PM

The coffee mug says "Joe". Stand for Joe Friday???:D :D :D

MissAmy 03-29-2002 02:51 PM

Don't shoot me for this....but I do not like Krispy Kreme. Is there something wrong with me?? :confused: I don't like the glaze for some reason. It's almost too sweet or something. There is a place here called Lamar's and I think they have the best donuts, especially their chocolate long johns.

Oh, and I also like the kind that you make at home using the pillsbury biscuit dough. Fry em up and then roll em in sugar! Their yummy and the kids love making them. :)

Breathe Later 03-29-2002 02:59 PM

Try the "Hunter's Do-nut" at Wall Drug in Wall SD.

Evil Twin 03-29-2002 04:05 PM

I love those damn things. At least once a week my wife takes a 16 mile pilgramage to pick up those tastey treats. When the boys are in the garage after midnight working on the boat, we sneak out to go to White Castles (Sliders, Gut bombs) and right across the street is Krispy Kream's. Now that's Liven!!!....But the better halves always know where we have been by the distintive oder present when we go too sleep!:D

Laveyman 03-29-2002 04:19 PM

I'm with Miss Amy on this one. Those little suckers are way too sweet for a donut. And they're soo dang small ya gotta eat a dozen of em to get full. Give me a good ol' fashion glazed donut or apple fritter from the local mom & pop (or should I say Mr. & Mrs. ChangChaoChin) any day over a KK.

We have a KK directly across the street from my station here, and very few of us ever go there. Bet they thought they had a goldmine when they put that sucker across the street from the local police station!!!