If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Anyone ever had their trailer repainted?

I was thinking about having my trailer repainted. I wanted to know how much that might cost and if there is anyone good in Havasu to do it? Mine is showing signs of ware

I found a place up here in Western N.Y. that builds car haulers. I talked to the guy that runs the paint department. He told me if I could leave the trailer so they could do it at their convienience they would sand blast it and paint it for $600.00! I supplied the Imron, they had their own Epoxy primer. Trailer looks brand new!

My Boats:
    24 Hallett, 40 Hallett

Smile trailer repaint

There was a custom trailer mfgr called Hoss, bought out by Zyman out near the airport. Don't know if they're still there or not or moved the operation to CA. So many boat builders out there someone ought to know. If not, try Xtreme Trailers in Riverside, CA...

My Boats:
    '97 Scarb Thunder, '06 Formula 330ss for sale
    Tulsa, OK, Grand, Beaver, LOTO

other options

You may want to look at cost to powdrercoat- its a much better process and lasts longer- next best thing to galvanizing from a durability standpoint. Can get any color you want too. For that matter galvanizing is a good option if the appearance does not rub you the wrong way. Good luck!

Thanks. The trailer I have now is a Hoss. I will try to find Zyman and see where they are

BD 24VIP

Talking trailer

Originally posted by Allan
    Thanks. The trailer I have now is a Hoss. I will try to find Zyman and see where they are
    Allan, the name is "Zieman" and I believe they still have the old "Hoss" place in Havasu. Just do a search on the internet, they have a site with all their phone #'s. You also might want to give Randall's VIP trailers in Phx a call, they do all the Kachina trailers.

BTW, we're doing a day at Pleasant on Sunday 4/14 with the gang. If not then, we'll see ya' in Havasu!

My Boats:
    2000 Nordic 28 Heat
    SLC, Utah

Buddy of mine was sick and tired of chips, he had his trailer stripped snadblasted and then Rhino lined - yea the stuff they put in truck beds. He did it about 2 yrs ago and it still looks great and not a chip - cost him about 7 benjamins.

My Boats:
    '85 Excalibur 27' Speedster
    Cedar Creek Lake, Texas
    Did my ski boat trailer myself about a year ago. sandblasting, grinding, priming, painting, new lights, winch, tounge jack, the WORKS!! It would have been a hell of a lot easier to go buy a new trailer!!!!!

Thanks Guy's . I will call Zieman tommorrow. Brad I will try to make it on the 14th. Hopefuly see you then .

Kokopelli, do you know if that stuff comes in custom colors Only seven hundred dollars or seven thousand . Can't be the second one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast