Notices

closed thread

Old 04-06-2002, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs down closed thread

Why did you close the bad experience thread? It wasn't getting out of hand - no swearing or name calling. All that was going on was people trying to open the eyes of some bussiness men that have a poor idea of what a contract is and what that contract implies. A service repair order is a contract. I am in the service bussiness and have been for 27 years. You have to stand behind your work no matter if it costs you money. A contract has many forms and it doesn't always have to take the shape of a sales contract. It is about time the people of the United States stopped puting up with poor service and broken contracts.

Old 04-06-2002, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

still there

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forum/sh...threadid=21663
Old 04-06-2002, 09:51 AM
supercrash

I hope it's not a case of the advertisers running the board...OSO usually comes up clean on these things...so we will see...but I never seen a post closed like that

Old 04-06-2002, 10:12 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I have always sided with OSO on these deals as the threads have always gotten out of control or hatefull, however I DO NOT see any of that as I just read the thread. REMEMBER it is possible that the guy that started it asked to have the thread closed and OSO did it for him. Lets waite and see what they say, but they have never been shy about explaining themselves and or things that happen on the board.

Jon
Old 04-06-2002, 01:01 PM
Whatdoin

I would also like to know WHY this thread was closed...do you think Doller contacted OSO and complained? It makes you wonder about the past threads that dissapeared.