Notices

Bravo drives

Old 10-22-2009, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

humm good to know.....iv only ever docked single engine boats...id love twins....just dont wanna pay for em!
Old 10-22-2009, 10:28 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by paul235
o no doubt way less moving parts i bet they are reliable as hell. Can they make the same angles as a stock b1>? I thought they only have a small range of steering movement>? Thats why i figured they would suck around docks.
Same 40 degree steering radis as a Bravo. With twins the boats actually dock better.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Rik
Same 40 degree steering radis as a Bravo. With twins the boats actually dock better.
Docking and handling are no problem at all....99% of the time your just using the transmissions to steer and never really touching the wheel when docking....
Attached Thumbnails Bravo drives-picture-033.jpg   Bravo drives-picture-036.jpg   Bravo drives-copy-dscn0001.jpg  

Old 10-22-2009, 11:34 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by TURBO JET
I have had a house on the water in Sag Harbor all my life. Owned a water ski boat a few jet skis ( back when they were Stand Ups) an some sail boats, but when I sold my boat I said the next boat I buy I am going Big. So I am thinking 35- 38 Cigarette but am open to suggestions. I want something that I can take off to Block Island or Montauk no problem.
I do take care of my equipment but I am very hard on it so that's why
I am asking a lot of questions about the drives and motors.
Nice your in Sag. Were always over in greenport or running around Shelter. I sent you a PM.