Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Albert Haynesworth has an MTI (I think) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/219164-albert-haynesworth-has-mti-i-think.html)

Shanghied Again 10-27-2009 10:44 AM

Albert has had Yes the Fountain that fell off the trailer.
A few Outerlimits. 2 MTIs one with 700s and the new one as seen in the picture. That one is for sale or sold.
I think with his new contract he has with the Washington Redskins he has to back away from anything dangerous including superfast boats for 5 years. I hope not because he is a great guy and had a lot of fun with him on Poker Runs.. He is also easy to hide behind if you dont want to be seen :)

Tantrum 10-27-2009 10:47 AM

New one is on the way and the paint is going to be pretty wild.

BLee 10-27-2009 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again (Post 2980351)
I think with his new contract he has with the Washington Redskins he has to back away from anything dangerous including superfast boats for 5 years. :)

Originally Posted by Tantrum (Post 2980355)
New one is on the way and the paint is going to be pretty wild.

That doesn't sound like he's backing away from fast boats to me! :daz::drink:

hammer01 10-27-2009 11:50 AM

Who is that great looking co-pilot he has in the last pic you put up BLee, looks like Albert is travelling with a serious crowd LOL!!!! I know there has been several other athletes that have owned boats as well, as a matter of fact our good friend Benson who left our Bears to come back and kick our Azz as a Bengal had quite the famous boating experiences down in Texas. I know Elway has always been an avid boater as he was written up in Powerboat for his custom made 36 foot old-school wooden boat that had twin Ilmors in it as well. I know some of the Bears do a lot of boating on Lake Michigan but not sure if any of them actually own their own boat, most will actually pay a huge rental fee for a day or weekend to take friends and such out though.

cdowns 10-27-2009 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 2980385)
That doesn't sound like he's backing away from fast boats to me! :daz::drink:

Albert's new boat is a 48MTI with????????????? power and some killer paint. This boat is BAD ASS!!!!!!! :drink:

cowisl 10-27-2009 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by hammer01 (Post 2980390)
Who is that great looking co-pilot he has in the last pic you put up BLee, looks like Albert is travelling with a serious crowd LOL!!!! I know there has been several other athletes that have owned boats as well, as a matter of fact our good friend Benson who left our Bears to come back and kick our Azz as a Bengal had quite the famous boating experiences down in Texas. I know Elway has always been an avid boater as he was written up in Powerboat for his custom made 36 foot old-school wooden boat that had twin Ilmors in it as well. I know some of the Bears do a lot of boating on Lake Michigan but not sure if any of them actually own their own boat, most will actually pay a huge rental fee for a day or weekend to take friends and such out though.

Pat S girlfriend and her sister..i took the pic

Shanghied Again 10-27-2009 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by cdowns (Post 2980393)
Albert's new boat is a 48MTI with????????????? power and some killer paint. This boat is BAD ASS!!!!!!! :drink:

That is good to hear. Last time we talked the Redskins wanted him to back away from anything that can endanger his life with the 5 year contract. Albert loves boating and I couldn't see him without a boat. Will be great to see him in Miami for the Poker Run. I can't wait to see what paint scheme he has this time. His boats are always wild.

tomtbone1993 10-27-2009 01:41 PM

Hell Raiser Is Down In Clear Lake Texas Now:)

five cent worth 10-27-2009 01:55 PM

There are NASCAR guys all over Lake Norman that own some nice hardware. I don't know any specifics but I am sure some on here do.

Beak Boater 10-27-2009 02:48 PM

When Albert Haynesworth was at the Jax. Poker Run, he had a camara man riding with him from Espn E-60. He told us that the segment would air in Aug. sometime. Never did see the segment. He rode with Albert during the poker run and mounted some cameras in the cockpit of Hell Raiser that focused on Albert as he drove. I think that shot of him going under a bridge last night was at Jax. Poker run. Talked to Albert at the Outback Crab Shack during the rain storm at lunch. Pretty down to earth guy. Posed for some pictures with our friends.