Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   This Site Always Timing Out (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/219963-site-always-timing-out.html)

SDFever 11-12-2009 08:16 PM

This Site Always Timing Out

It drives me nuts that it seems to always lock up and time out. Every other website I use works fine at any same time I have problems with this one. Point is: it's not my computers or providers...

I really enjoy the forums and the obvious benefits of the membership but geez guys you need to do better!! I've experienced this quite a bit in the past and have NEVER made any type of complaint but it gets harder and harder to keep paying that fee when it never gets any faster or better.

AIR TIME 11-12-2009 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by SDFever (Post 2989966)
It drives me nuts that it seems to always lock up and time out. Every other website I use works fine at any same time I have problems with this one. Point is: it's not my computers or providers...

I really enjoy the forums and the obvious benefits of the membership but geez guys you need to do better!! I've experienced this quite a bit in the past and have NEVER made any type of complaint but it gets harder and harder to keep paying that fee when it never gets any faster or better.

yep to day really sucked:evilb:

t500hps 11-12-2009 08:57 PM

It all started when IB bought the site...thanks Steve!!! (just kidding)

frankenstein 11-12-2009 09:52 PM

I guess I go get my laptop out of the garbage, OOOOPPPPS

US1 Fountain 11-12-2009 09:57 PM

Thank god someone else is having the same problems. I've been having this issue for a week or so now, thinking it was on my end.

Anyone else having problems with some of the pages being like 20 miles wide and running off the screen? Happens all the time to me lately. A topic will have several pages, with most just fine, then go to the next page and it runs on forever off the side.

frankenstein 11-12-2009 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain (Post 2990006)
Thank god someone else is having the same problems. I've been having this issue for a week or so now, thinking it was on my end.

Anyone else having problems with some of the pages being like 20 miles wide and running off the screen? Happens all the time to me lately. A topic will have several pages, with most just fine, then go to the next page and it runs on forever off the side.

Ditto thought it was me

Wildman_grafix 11-12-2009 11:27 PM

Not that problem but slow as sh&%.

Been that way for a few weeks.

bert4332 11-12-2009 11:43 PM

This is weird because I was just thinking yesterday that I haven't had a problem getting on in months. About 6 months ago I was really having a bad time with it, but I've good for a while. I remember I was have trouble but others no problem.

SpeedGirl 11-13-2009 06:24 AM

Internet Brands is been experiencing an unplanned outage. The tech team is getting their hands around the problem and hopefully we'll become stable shortly. However we can expect intermittent availability.