Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Paging RunninHotRacing (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/221650-paging-runninhotracing.html)

Coolerman 12-22-2009 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by RMPRam (Post 3010220)
I have been on OSO for almost 10 years. It has always been a great source of information. I "enjoy" reading all the various posts, on a variety of subjects, and I followed Bill's adventure with his engine and all the pages devoted to both sides of the issues, he encountered. His responses, to say the least, were sometimes hard to follow, but none the less were interesting as were those from his detractors. If he was "banned" for being quite "vocal" about his experience with the Az. engine builder, I find that quite disturbing. He, along with Daredevil, have been a great source of information. You may not always agree with what they say, but if you don't like it, don't read it. I, for one, would like to see both back on OSO.

Agreed!

Young Performance 12-22-2009 02:50 PM

That is an excellent post RMP.
I would like to know exactly why he was banned. If he really did something wrong, then he got what he deserved. If not, then why?

PhantomChaos 12-22-2009 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Young Performance (Post 3010258)
That is an excellent post RMP.
I would like to know exactly why he was banned. If he really did something wrong, then he got what he deserved. If not, then why?

I'm not sure but I think something got out of hand and threats were made.....threats are not toloerated on OSO. But.....I could be all wet about that!

jonyb 12-22-2009 03:50 PM

Members only deserve to be banned if they've been warned several times about what they've supposedly done.

I've seen this place protect the bad people in the past, and ban the good people for advising others of those bad people.

On the other hand, since you people pay to be on this site, you should be able to do anything or say anything.

plumbers crack 12-22-2009 03:51 PM

Im hearing sumpthin about sumpthin turns out to be a bunch of nuthin.

Hidden adgenda by another member?? are we clear....

stay tuned thank god there are 3more sites to play on

US1 Fountain 12-22-2009 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by jonyb (Post 3010312)

On the other hand, since you people pay to be on this site, you should be able to do anything or say anything.

Uh, no.

HotPursuit 12-22-2009 04:26 PM

I had problems with Trick Marine and everyone jump my as* because Fred was such a good ole boy..Look how that turned out,,I know I saved several members time and money!!
The fact was Bills engines burnt pistons within a few hours of run time after spending lots of green!! Don't have anything againest the engine builder things happen but I do put myself in the shoes of the customer that had the problems corrected and as far has I know the boat is still running..I never posted on any of the threads but seems like both sides had issues. Is this a BIG BOYS SITE or Obamas PC nation. Just My 2 :drink:

BDARCHER 12-22-2009 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain (Post 3010318)
Uh, no.

Ginger or Mary Ann hard choice. Not tring to stir. So Daredevil & RHR158 got booted for talking about their experience on a paying forum.
Hum to resister for free or pay VIP Hard choice. Ive got to think about this. you know Im a little slow being from the south. :drink::drink::drink:

dykstra 12-22-2009 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by BDARCHER (Post 3010352)
Ginger or Mary Ann hard choice. Not tring to stir. So Daredevil & RHR158 got booted for talking about their experience on a paying forum.
Hum to resister for free or pay VIP Hard choice. Ive got to think about this. you know Im a little slow being from the south. :drink::drink::drink:

Mary Ann all the way! HAHAHA:evilb:

40FlatDeck 12-22-2009 05:06 PM

I can see from this thread Bill had at least 5 friends on here. I can tell you it wasn't from talking bad about the one AZ engine builder, it was talking bad about several. Anybody notice a trend here?? Anyone he had dealings with he has a problem with, it was never his problem....:lolhit:

I'm sure a bunch of you guys liked him cause of all the smut he posted and all of the "Big Daddys", lol....

I was promised we all would see a video of his boat breaking 150??? Hmmm, never saw that video. Probably should try and break 110 before you start talking big numbers......

Bash away.....:kiss: