Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   sneak peak/ fastest 42 tiger engine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/221865-sneak-peak-fastest-42-tiger-engine.html)

Young Performance 01-07-2010 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by fountainfan42 (Post 3019606)
Well there lil feller get your dancin shoes out & your POM POMs ready for the roof tops :kiss: cause were gunna show ya'll and we're diggin out the Video too

Dude, are you for real???
And I'm not your your phucking lil feller!!! I've been called a lot of things but lil feller isn't one of them.

fountainfan42 01-08-2010 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by GATORONE (Post 3019631)
WHAT HE IS TRYING TO SAY IS THAT YOU CAN MAKE A REAL 1000HP MOTOR MAKE 2000HP WITH A COUPLE OF INPUT CHANGES. THE PERFORMANCE OF THE BOAT IS THE TRUE TEST. BY THE WAY I HAVE SOME OCEAN FRONT PROPERTY IN ARIZONA IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:evilb:

NO input changes Mr Gator just raw hp in the MT! WILDCAT ,and the LAND & SEA 1600 HP Pro Dyno is checked & recalibrated every 3mos and the best money can buy . ateco will be chiming in to fill ya in on there achievement on this package .

OCEAN FRONT PROPERTY IN ARIZONA :lolhit: C'mon now listening to country & western again ? crank up the METALLICA

fountainfan42 01-08-2010 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Young Performance (Post 3019721)
And I'm not your your phucking lil feller!!! I've been called a lot of things but lil feller isn't one of them.

I've been called a lot of things but lil feller isn't one of them.:eek:
how about FAST EDDIE ?:lolhit:

klaw 01-08-2010 08:20 AM

this thread has as always taken a interesting turn

Bill at Ateco has always built me reliable although small horseoewer motors (550-650) hp. I would trust him to build me bigger hp motors

I know Brad but never questioned him on the output of his motors but I would beleive what he told me.

On the other hand I dont know fountainfan42 but we have a well respected motor builders refuting his claims.

Will be interesting to see the outcome without the pissing match fountainfan42 seems to be turning this into.

HotPursuit 01-08-2010 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by GATORONE (Post 3019631)
WHAT HE IS TRYING TO SAY IS THAT YOU CAN MAKE A REAL 1000HP MOTOR MAKE 2000HP WITH A COUPLE OF INPUT CHANGES. THE PERFORMANCE OF THE BOAT IS THE TRUE TEST. BY THE WAY I HAVE SOME OCEAN FRONT PROPERTY IN ARIZONA IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:evilb:

How Much!!! Does it have a boat hoist :evilb:

kidsonic 01-08-2010 08:38 AM

:hitfan:chill-pill::food-smiley-007:

40FlatDeck 01-08-2010 08:38 AM

This thread has turned pretty good....:lolhit:

Dynos or not, until you put up a BIG #, talk is talk, we all know it.
It is a small group of people, (2 or 3), that spend the money weekend after weekend to run the biggest numbers.......180+, and I'm talking pleasure boaters here, NOT race boats.

We have all seen Bill run 180+, Byrdman 190 with Bill at the sticks, so to question him on hp and such, shows how much knowledge you lack of our sport.

Only ONE guy I know of on the West Coast is pushing that boundry, and I'm glad to be involved with him......

B Idol 1 01-08-2010 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Young Performance (Post 3019721)

now thats funny chit right there

CAL MAN 01-08-2010 10:06 AM

The Dyno Challange

We pride ourselves in having one of the most accurate Dyno's in the country. We test with all marine accessories including transmissions, pumps, alternators and customer exhaust, proving the most realalistic results.

With all this said, we would like to offer the following challange: come and show us a 1500HP 93 Octane engine and we will run it for FREE. We will completely install, rig and test the engine at NO COST. Make a 1 minute, steady state pull at your claimed HP and you will have full bragging rights, and your biggest cheerleader. Don't make it and we will gracefully pat you on the back, sweep up the parts, and send you on your way, at NO COST to you.

We are not trying to badmouth the original poster or anyone else in this thread, and would love to see an engine work at this power. Again, if successful, we will post all numbers, video and information. It could be a great party and get together.

Who wants to come and play.

Precision Marine Performance Engines, Inc.

boatman22 01-08-2010 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by CAL MAN (Post 3019888)
We pride ourselves in having one of the most accurate Dyno's in the country. We test with all marine accessories including transmissions, pumps, alternators and customer exhaust, proving the most realalistic results.

With all this said, we would like to offer the following challange: come and show us a 1500HP 93 Octane engine and we will run it for FREE. We will completely install, rig and test the engine at NO COST. Make a 1 minute, steady state pull at your claimed HP and you will have full bragging rights, and your biggest cheerleader. Don't make it and we will gracefully pat you on the back, sweep up the parts, and send you on your way, at NO COST to you.

We are not trying to badmouth the original poster or anyone else in this thread, and would love to see an engine work at this power. Again, if successful, we will post all numbers, video and information. It could be a great party and get together.

Who wants to come and play.

Precision Marine Performance Engines, Inc.

and I will help pay freight:coolcowboy: