Notices

what's out there 4 $ 20 k

Old 01-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

My brother is getting out of the lake/lake house/boat stuff. It is not listed, but he has an origional 1980 or 82' - Cigarette 28' with 150 hrs. on 350's with TRS's. His price is going to be in your neighborhood. PM me if this might interest you.

Chad
Old 01-08-2010, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

1999 200 Four Winns Horizon in excellent condition 250hp v8 with around 300 hrs. Boat is very economical and will run around 50mph. Send me an email at [email protected] if you want some pics.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spk1
Thats what it cost with a bad engine smart guy, If you would have called before you taunting post, you would have gotten that info, engine has been rebuilt, hull and interior buffed and waxed, new batteries, new starter, new prop, If you cant afford it or its a bad, deal, Im not asking you to buy it, Im not a boat sales man I am in the chemical business. I want twin engines,and changed my mind on this boat, because having one blow in a single 26, isnt fun, I appreciate your smart azz remarks, win lose or draw, 20k is a very good deal, especially after what Ive spent making the boat right. In fact I still want a smaller baot to run around in and will take a trade and pay the difference on a 29-30baja outlaw or scarab with twins, in similar condition. Only looking for a boat to fit my needs, not flip for a profit, check my profile and the boats I own,and do the math,, but hell youve got all of 19posts, so of course, you know it all, p:
Wow! Why so defensive? I was just trying to give you some friendly advice. As I read your post yesterday I though wow I remember looking at that boat a month or so ago and low and behold there it was still listed on boats.com. I didn't mean to devalue you're boat. It was a good buy at 13K and probably will be a decent buy at 20K. The thing that drove me to post was that you had the balls to throw it out there with the same exact pictures and the old add still running(even though now you've wised up and deleted your craigs list add). How many poker runs did you take it on from thanksgiving until now? That is when you bought it right? You see I talked to Kyle at Tuppens about the boat back then and he told me it had gone under contract a week or two before. He also went on to tell me what a nice clean boat it was. It's suprising he'd lie to me about it when it was already under conract. I'm suprised he never mentioned the blown engine or bad upholstry. Maybe this was only the 19th boat he sold and has no credibility? Anyway I'm all for people making money, but this thread is about helping someone find a 20K boat. It's also about getting insight into the boats history and past owners.....and I think we found out alot about this one.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

my old cig 28ss on trailer that sold was the offshore deal
Old 01-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bsebesy
Wow! Why so defensive? I was just trying to give you some friendly advice. As I read your post yesterday I though wow I remember looking at that boat a month or so ago and low and behold there it was still listed on boats.com. I didn't mean to devalue you're boat. It was a good buy at 13K and probably will be a decent buy at 20K. The thing that drove me to post was that you had the balls to throw it out there with the same exact pictures and the old add still running(even though now you've wised up and deleted your craigs list add). How many poker runs did you take it on from thanksgiving until now? That is when you bought it right? You see I talked to Kyle at Tuppens about the boat back then and he told me it had gone under contract a week or two before. He also went on to tell me what a nice clean boat it was. It's suprising he'd lie to me about it when it was already under conract. I'm suprised he never mentioned the blown engine or bad upholstry. Maybe this was only the 19th boat he sold and has no credibility? Anyway I'm all for people making money, but this thread is about helping someone find a 20K boat. It's also about getting insight into the boats history and past owners.....and I think we found out alot about this one.
"Friendly" advice,, yea,, Your reall friendly, the engine wasnt blown before I bought it, and in my opinion kyle is a straight shooter, and didnt mislead me in any way. In fact call him all you want, im the guy who put the comission in his pocket, I seriously doubt he has any issues with me. I can guarantee he doesnt like a lowballin, crybaby such as yourself, he makes his living in the buy and sell game. But all in all, I decided to buy it on my judgement, not his. Im sorry you didnt get to buy it, but being as bitter as you are towards me, I can only imagine how you would have reacted should you have gotten it. Im sure alot of people wanted it, its nice, the engine blew afterwards, and has since been rebuilt, and in my opinion its still a great deal on my part. I never said the upholstry was bad, another guy who wanted to jump on your bandwagon did, your adding alot to your off track insite, my defense still stands, if you want to bash my boat, atleast buy a ticket, fly down, take a look in person, and bash away, but please give it a rest, its worth what its worth, I own it outright and if I wanted $100k for it who gives a shyt, I guarantee you its worth more than 20k, I love the thing, its convinced me that a smaller boat is what I want, I just want twins, so I can go to the bahamas safely, untill then Im going to keep running it in poker runs, and when ever else, and shyt if your werent such an Ahole, I would have opened an invitation for you to come down and ride,, but fk that, I can hardly deal with you on here. My advice to you is let it go, theres really nothing for either of us to gain here. As you said, this thread is about finding some one a 20k boat, hmm that what I have that what Im doing, its worth 20k if not alot more, the guy is right here in my same town, so that why I posted,it would be convienient for him to come over and judge it forhimself. Thanks to you, I have decided not to sell it, and have taken it off of craigslist, because I really dont have the temperment to deal with scum, and lowballers that just because I place an ad, they feel it gives them the right to talk shyt make their own boat values based on their own nonsense, and just waste my entire day, congrats if your goal was to ruin my day, and get me fighting mad, you winn dude, Great Contribution to the thread,, oh by the way what boat did you have to offer him?

Last edited by spk1; 01-08-2010 at 07:08 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JERSEY DEVIL
how about this one all new stuff top to bottom
details on this one?
Old 01-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fountain Family
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/al...00000162166812

Try this link if you have facebook.

I will take 16,000. This has been a great boat for me but i purchased a bigger boat and need to sell this one. Very well taken care of and Garage kept. Never left in the water. Fresh water only.

Call me 513-262-6827
Thanks!

No facebook for me. PM me details. I'm not going boatless again this year.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
"Friendly" advice,, yea,, Your reall friendly, the engine wasnt blown before I bought it, and in my opinion kyle is a straight shooter, and didnt mislead me in any way. In fact call him all you want, im the guy who put the comission in his pocket, I seriously doubt he has any issues with me. I can guarantee he doesnt like a lowballin, crybaby such as yourself, he makes his living in the buy and sell game. But all in all, I decided to buy it on my judgement, not his. Im sorry you didnt get to buy it, but being as bitter as you are towards me, I can only imagine how you would have reacted should you have gotten it. Im sure alot of people wanted it, its nice, the engine blew afterwards, and has since been rebuilt, and in my opinion its still a great deal on my part. I never said the upholstry was bad, another guy who wanted to jump on your bandwagon did, your adding alot to your off track insite, my defense still stands, if you want to bash my boat, atleast buy a ticket, fly down, take a look in person, and bash away, but please give it a rest, its worth what its worth, I own it outright and if I wanted $100k for it who gives a shyt, I guarantee you its worth more than 20k, I love the thing, its convinced me that a smaller boat is what I want, I just want twins, so I can go to the bahamas safely, untill then Im going to keep running it in poker runs, and when ever else, and shyt if your werent such an Ahole, I would have opened an invitation for you to come down and ride,, but fk that, I can hardly deal with you on here. My advice to you is let it go, theres really nothing for either of us to gain here. As you said, this thread is about finding some one a 20k boat, hmm that what I have that what Im doing, its worth 20k if not alot more, the guy is right here in my same town, so that why I posted,it would be convienient for him to come over and judge it forhimself. Thanks to you, I have decided not to sell it, and have taken it off of craigslist, because I really dont have the temperment to deal with scum, and lowballers that just because I place an ad, they feel it gives them the right to talk shyt make their own boat values based on their own nonsense, and just waste my entire day, congrats if your goal was to ruin my day, and get me fighting mad, you winn dude, Great Contribution to the thread,, oh by the way what boat did you have to offer him?
Man, I really didn't intend on making you go off the deep end. I was just pointing out in a humorus way that you should takes some time and do your homework before trying to sell your boat. I think your asking price is fair and wish you luck in your sale. Next time you place an ad don't lie. Don't go on and on about how you've enjoyed towing the boat to various poker runs, and laughing all the way to the bank with the money you save in gas, when you bought the boat a month ago. Then when you get caught in the lie, delete the ad and make up stories about the condition of the boat. I've been on this site for a little over 3 years and don't always post. The one thing I've noticed over the years is people hate misrepresentation. If you have a good solid boat at a fair price (which I believe you do) then don't embelish and make up stories. Someone will pay your asking price even if they think you got it for a $1.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

How Bout This??????http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o30312-en.html
Old 01-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bsebesy
Man, I really didn't intend on making you go off the deep end. I was just pointing out in a humorus way that you should takes some time and do your homework before trying to sell your boat. I think your asking price is fair and wish you luck in your sale. Next time you place an ad don't lie. Don't go on and on about how you've enjoyed towing the boat to various poker runs, and laughing all the way to the bank with the money you save in gas, when you bought the boat a month ago. Then when you get caught in the lie, delete the ad and make up stories about the condition of the boat. I've been on this site for a little over 3 years and don't always post. The one thing I've noticed over the years is people hate misrepresentation. If you have a good solid boat at a fair price (which I believe you do) then don't embelish and make up stories. Someone will pay your asking price even if they think you got it for a $1.
I was in keywest, they have a small gathering and boat race there once a year but of course you know it all, your life really must suck, either your a detective, or a dipshyt, but eitherway I dont give a shyt, I would let it go now if I were you. You shouldnt have bought this boat anyway, you need some thing with a huge Sail on it, with your winner personality and a blowboat, you will be much happier. And by the way there are no made up stories as to the condition of this boat it runs excellent, and is in great condition, and I can prove it at anytime, just not to you.

Last edited by spk1; 01-08-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.