Notices

poof !

Old 02-26-2010, 04:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sunshadow
Then you feel free to out him!
Sunshadow, one thing to know about OSO, particularly the GD area is it feeds on drama. I used to refer to GD as the Jerry Springer show. I've been here a long time and seen a lot. Don't let any of this rub you wrong, really. Its all good.

As for JDUB, well he 's a ho. A ho thats not been blueprinted

BT
Old 02-26-2010, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by blue thunder
Sunshadow, one thing to know about OSO, particularly the GD area is it feeds on drama. I used to refer to GD as the Jerry Springer show. I've been here a long time and seen a lot. Don't let any of this rub you wrong, really. Its all good.

As for JDUB, well he 's a ho. A ho thats not been blueprinted

BT
It's funny you mention rubbing him....maybe you two can take that faulty vibrator of yours and console each other over your woes............who da ho now
Old 02-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jdub
It's funny you mention rubbing him....maybe you two can take that faulty vibrator of yours and console each other over your woes............who da ho now
Ahh, no. Unless sunshadow has a ho, and I don't mean a chocolate flavored ho, well then I'm out. Phobic even. Thanks for the kind thought tho jdub.

I'm hunting a cheap 32-42' cruiser jdub. Know of any around the area?

Last edited by blue thunder; 02-26-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:47 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And just to make things clear, I stand behind (literally) all my used vibrators. If you feel you got shafted in any way with one of my vibrators....... you got what you paid for
Old 02-26-2010, 06:50 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Just a few thoughts on this thread:
>Glad you got resolution.
>I think you posted this thread in part to get opinions and in part hoping he saw this and it motivated him to settle.
>I'm sure a few here seem to feel that they got used for your own benefit.
>The seller did not act with the interests of his client, but for his own benefit since he had no problem cashing the check.
>It's possible he was just going to screw you had you not pressed the issue on OSO which means that he has acted like this before and probably will again.
>Many here are upset that they won't know who to avoid in the future since you got the outcome you wanted.

Relationships on this board (at least in the old days) are strong from a community standpoint. We tend(ed) to look out for each other since this business seems to be permeated with scumbags with little or no integrity. The fact that we were quite possibly used has rankled a few feathers since one of the reasons we frequent or belong to sites like these are to look out for each other and lend a hand when necessary. Many have been outed before and the community is all the better for it, I know for a fact that it has saved many headaches and some real dirtbags have been exposed. Too bad this incident will remain between the two of you.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Probably should have been put in the "Beware of " section but I do have to agree with most of the intelligent answers on here.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:07 PM
Registered

Look man, I'm glad you got it resolved...really....this hobby/sport is expensive enough as it is. To have somebody string you along or screw you over only adds to this expense.

You say you made the seller aware of the thread...do you think that had anything to do with the problem being solved?.....wait don't answer....a simple "thank you" to the OSO community will be fine
Thanks Guys, I got a call from the seller about two minutes after I told him the thread was about him. Without a doubt I got action because of you.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:20 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
Just a few thoughts on this thread:
>Glad you got resolution.
>I think you posted this thread in part to get opinions and in part hoping he saw this and it motivated him to settle.
>I'm sure a few here seem to feel that they got used for your own benefit.
>The seller did not act with the interests of his client, but for his own benefit since he had no problem cashing the check.
>It's possible he was just going to screw you had you not pressed the issue on OSO which means that he has acted like this before and probably will again.
>Many here are upset that they won't know who to avoid in the future since you got the outcome you wanted.

Relationships on this board (at least in the old days) are strong from a community standpoint. We tend(ed) to look out for each other since this business seems to be permeated with scumbags with little or no integrity. The fact that we were quite possibly used has rankled a few feathers since one of the reasons we frequent or belong to sites like these are to look out for each other and lend a hand when necessary. Many have been outed before and the community is all the better for it, I know for a fact that it has saved many headaches and some real dirtbags have been exposed. Too bad this incident will remain between the two of you.
What he said, however if the seller had a good reason, he can come on here and say his apologies or reason...Hey how about a seller rating or feedback system in the classifieds? like on ebay, giving anyone a chance to say how the transaction went, ie slow payer/slow shiper and such, might tend to keep people honest...suggestions?
Old 02-27-2010, 12:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Sunshadow
Without a doubt I got action because of you.
The proper terminology, I believe, is: The power of OSO.

This thread has had a very reasoned feel to it. Even if the vibrators weren't new.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 02-28-2010, 07:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 74 Likes on 47 Posts

What were his excuses for not shipping the item in a timely matter? If it was said I missed it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.