Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Rick32's New Stereo !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/22833-rick32s-new-stereo.html)

Audiofn 04-23-2002 03:06 PM

Nort: Update: Back breaker pannel is in. Fuses for amp are all wired. HOT AS HELL OUT THERE WITH THE TORCH!!!!!!

Jon

PhantomChaos 04-23-2002 03:24 PM

You're gonna be riding in the boat and wiring on the way up there...............I just know it.

thisistank 04-23-2002 04:32 PM

Jon, it sounds like Nort has little confidence in you man! What's up with that??

And talk about hot....It's gonna be real hot riding in the back under the cover of the boat while your slaving away down there!!:D :D

Tank

Audiofn 04-23-2002 04:34 PM

Back subs are in and hooked up, Seat is back in and bolted in place, Ground is hooked up and all we have now is the amp. Got to take a break for a few and drink more water. I am on bottle #3 now :D:D

Audiofn 04-23-2002 04:36 PM

Oh ya Tank as far as him having little faith, see it goes like this. He has so little faith in my finishing that we have a double or nothing clause on the job. If I finish before havabrew he pays me double. Well all I have now is the amp....... you think he is getting nervous????? Of course he has never gotten a estimate from me. :D:D:D

thisistank 04-23-2002 04:40 PM

Well even though I'm not glad to hear Nort will have to pay you double:D ....I am glad to hear he will be bumpin the tunes out there.......By the way I saw the 10's in the garage on Sunday, they looked bad ass on the kick panel!....How many watts? and what all did you put in there?

Tank

rick32 04-23-2002 05:01 PM

Sooooo fork'in what about Nort's job.....!! This post is alllll about me ! ......me, me, me, me, me................a little less than 24 hrs. to go....................then its launch time baby ! .............................

** Call me when you guys are roll'in into town.....!!
(714) 381-1394.............

Vroom, Vroom !
Rick :p :p :p

Audiofn 04-23-2002 05:03 PM

Rick you kill me bro!!!! Tank they will be getting a totall of 750 watts. Unfortunatly since there are 4 of them we can not take advantage of lowering the Ohm Load to get more power out of the amp. On the plus side it should run much cooler. :D:D

Jon

thisistank 04-23-2002 05:40 PM

:D :D
Since this post is about RICK RICK RICK RICK's boat....What did you end up putting in there?

Tank

rick32 04-23-2002 05:50 PM

a whole lotta me, me, me, me, me......

Laughs......... Seriously though...Two 10" subs, two 6x9's, components up front and one thousnad watt amp.......( Audio did I miss anything ?? ) The Whacking Station & Cuddy Speakers get completed next time round I guess... bummer...

Audio, you gotta move on out bro! The ba, is too fa from the ca... right there ... chowder head !

Tank, See ya at the ba........Don't forget to call when you roll into town - I'll come hit ya in the head with a fork'in ratchette !

Vroom, Vroom
Rick32

Are these doctors, are they reputable....??? ....ahhhh...Its tearing the ass outta me !:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: