Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any N.E guys out on Winnipesaukee yet (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/23113-any-n-e-guys-out-winnipesaukee-yet.html)

Audiofn 04-29-2002 01:02 PM

Wasn't there going to be a gathering up there in June of members???? If so when was that going to be? I am not sure if my boat will be ready but it may be close!!

Jon

bajadude 04-29-2002 02:06 PM

Jon,

Don't know, but I'd be in. BTW do you anyone that does stereo installations around Winni?

jollyroger 04-29-2002 08:57 PM

Karl...

Of course the offer is still good on the prop. One of my fellow Donzi guys is probably going to end up with it eventually, but even if he does I know we can get it on the back of your Sonic for some testing, its just going to be his spare. Glad to hear things are going well with the K-Planes. I am soo looking forward to some good weather. Ever since the Donzi went into the boathouse, its been sooo freakin cold... that ride up Meridith Bay on saturday was very cold... but what a ride. You gotta check out this guys boat... 18ft Donzi running an honest 77mph... 20' high x 75ft long rooster tail... wild ride to be sure. As far as the stereo goes, what are you looking for? Mild or wild? I am pretty sure there is a shop in Laconia that does boat stereos. I did my own, but then again, I have a smaller boat. See you guys on the water.. or at the Fancy soon!!

Woodsy

cartman 04-29-2002 11:39 PM

Sebago/Longlake area rules but I hear a lot of drunks hang out on the songo river:D :D :D :D

Audiofn 04-29-2002 11:48 PM

Cartman you have NO idea :D:D

Sonic Dude I have no idea who is doing quality work up that way. However the good news is I am a short trailer away. :D Let me know what you are looking for and I will help you out the best I can.

Jon

Winni 04-29-2002 11:54 PM

Sonicdude, About the stereo installation, there is a place called " Vanworks Car Audio" [formerly Laconia Van Works"] located at 369 Union Avenue, Laconia, 603-524-4700 that I heard does boat stereo installs. You might want to give him a try. Also, there is a place called "Kelly's Stereo" at the foot of the hill on Rt 106 in Laconia, 603-524-6611. He has a great lookin display room, but not sure of boat installs. Does some mean auto stereo installs!!

Winni 04-30-2002 12:02 AM

Hi guys,there was a thread going about a month or two ago about a get together on Winni for OSO members but the time frame was the same time the NASCAR races at NHSI was. I checked the rooms and availability at local motels/hotels and either they were already booked or they were charging a 3 nite stay that the price would curl your toe nails!!! Nothing amounted to it at that time. As I live within the local area, if you want to start it back up again, someone choose the weekend and I'll make the local calls again to find out the prices and what is available.... Let me know when you can..
It would be nice to do this annually. Maybe a get together at a local park for eats and drinks too--what about Elacoya State park, it's lookin out at the Broads [not the babes guys, the open water if you've been on Winni before!!] :) :D

Uncle Toys 04-30-2002 11:46 AM

Sonicdude - Kewl pixs, thanks!

bajadude 04-30-2002 03:08 PM

winni,

Thanks. I tried Kelly's last year and they never really followed through.

AttitudeAdjusta 04-30-2002 05:51 PM

Sonicdude what happened to your rub rail, and when do you get up to the lake. Maybe we can get you out for a ride before yours is ready. Let me know.
Pat