The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin >

The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin

Notices

The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin

Old 02-14-2016, 11:37 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by phragle
This thread is what, 6 years old, you dont think he has found other mischief to get into?

Why??
Maybe folks wanna give the opinion about that tool and that situation............OSO has always been kinda quick to close threads when asked. Jeffrey didn't believe in that........
Old 02-16-2016, 10:47 AM
Registered

One must assume that thread was originally closed thinking Sunkin posed a legitimate legal threat to OSO. Now that everyone knows the person he is, unlock so comments can continue.
Old 02-16-2016, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Maybe the victim wants to put it behind him. I vote to leave it closed and keep the fun on this thread and there is one more thread about Sunkin. Where is the one about the Normandy spikes? I can't find it. Such obvious bs but everyone really thought Sunkin was a high roller. What a pathetic loser. I'd rather fess up to owning a Bayliner (which I don't) then to lie about owning Apaches and yachts .....
Old 02-16-2016, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

I found it. Page 7, post #69 of this thread. Has pics of his house too showing no boats, swimming pool or place for hidden spikes to penetrate children's feet:

Quote Originally Posted by 96scarab View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin View Post
This is a sure-fire way to eliminate anyone driving through your yard.

The side of my lot abuts the main drag through our allotment and alot of local kids use it to see just how fast their POS rice rockets will go. I was getting the 20 feet between the road and my white picket fence turfed pretty regularly. I suppose it was irresistable. One flick of the wrist to the right and a stab at the gas pedal would give you 300 feet of fishtailing fun.

What I did was this- I planted a thick growing ground cover over there. Before I did, I went down to my shop and cut eight pieces of 10" I-beam each 4 feet long. They are buried at a 30 degree angle back with about 9" sticking up. The ground cover has well grown over it. If I weed-whacked the pachysandra, it would look like the tank traps on the beaches of Normandy.

I have no problem locating the culprits now. I just walk out whenever I see the flashing yellow lights of the wrecker trying to pull their impaled Civics and Mitsubishis off one of my "welcome party". It doesn't even loosen the I-beams. Pretty much everyone has gotten the message that the biggest prick in the county lives on the corner house with the white fence. I'm a hero to my neighbors, though.
Thick growing ground cover? I beams?
Yes......I just don't see that "Normandy-style" I-beams either. According to Wiki HERE, the ground covering "pachysandra" grows only in the Southeast of the US. Where is Ohio?

Maybe it's another fabricated story? Although I would agree with Chris Sunkin's statement that "biggest prick in the county lives on the corner house with the white fence."
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin-north.jpg The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin-east.jpg The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin-south.jpg

The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin-west.jpg The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin-street-2.jpg
Old 02-16-2016, 01:58 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

3rdCH...I had to sit down after I read that.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 02-16-2016 at 02:46 PM.
Old 02-16-2016, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 596 Likes on 242 Posts

Maybe being the world renowned but not popularized botanist that he is ,cross bred the pachysandra with a native frost proof plant from the north

Do not doubt Mr Sunkin , he is all knowing.

Last edited by tommymonza; 02-17-2016 at 10:28 AM.
Old 01-17-2018, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
Damn, I wonder what he tried to steal ....
lmfao it was a bag of shrimp and steaks. I **** you not, I live in the area and remember when it happened.
Old 01-17-2018, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Google his name and this is at the top:

When Oil and Water Mix - The Marine Engine Market - Engine Builder MagazineFeatured/Marine Engines
JUL 1, 2015 11:27 AM

When Oil and Water Mix – The Marine Engine Market

Chris Sunkin,AUTHOR
In the last year or so, I have spoken with more than a few shop owners about the marine engine market. At the onset of each discussion, I noticed three specific responses, the first being an enthusiastic interest. These owners recognize that this can be a lucrative market segment and are interested in how to get into or become more active in it.

The second group has already been enjoying the fruits of their labors in this segment.

The third…well, their responses are usually a cross between seeing a ghost and discovering their identity has just been stolen. These reactions are typically born out of either having no idea where to begin, or from having an initial bad experience that left them feeing burnt. That’s unfortunate, as these shop owners are missing out on one of the most profitable niches in the engine building world.

For those unfamiliar with marine engines, there is a common misconception that these are highly unique devices. This simply isn’t the case. If you can rebuild an automobile engine, you can rebuild a marine engine. If you can build a solid, reliable drag or circle track engine, you can build, or rebuild, a marine performance engine. The key to success is understanding the subtle differences and being able to recognize the pitfalls.
Old 01-20-2018, 01:12 PM
Registered

Im sure Sunkin ans Stecz are sitting on a beach together having fruity drinks and telling each other stories about all the lies that they told on here.
Old 12-23-2022, 01:39 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Coming up on 5 years since the last reply.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.