Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   First boat to first card stop grand lake poker run eric frost.. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/234903-first-boat-first-card-stop-grand-lake-poker-run-eric-frost.html)

LV 07-26-2010 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by amann (Post 3167877)
Now who do you think that had more fun, the guys in the poker run or myself who had the women on board:evilb:

no contest on that note!, however Jim Lee's poker run crew was looking pretty good as well!

FREEDOM US1 07-26-2010 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by amann (Post 3167877)
Now who do you think that had more fun, the guys in the poker run or myself who had the women on board:evilb:

Some guys do both!!!:drink:

FREEDOM US1 07-26-2010 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by HotPursuit (Post 3166633)
Over slept!! Hung over and got lost but still
managed to see a good part of the lake!!
Missed the start and felt like we were in a oven.
Did I mention the condo burnt down next to ours at 3 am!!
Would like to get more information on the helo and who was shooting the pics.he ran with us through some bumpy chit. Might make for some good footage.
We had a great time and lost a few pounds,, which was a first during a poker run!

I'll get u hooked up Skater bro!!! I got a lot of helo time as well. I'lll see if they will make a DVD with both of our boats on it.

HotPursuit 07-26-2010 03:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1 (Post 3168015)
I'll get u hooked up Skater bro!!! I got a lot of helo time as well. I'lll see if they will make a DVD with both of our boats on it.

That would be BAD ARS!! In the pool :party-smiley-048:

Mark Boos,,Stan,, Richie Prince,,Miicheal Craig,,Keith Nunez,,Jim Lee,, Jeremie Nunez,, Scott Farley,,AJ Phillip,,Mike McAnaw

Boats Covered,,
Shocker,, Hammer Time,, HotPursuit,, Freedom,, Cardiac Arrest,,Spine Tingler,,NO Plans,, Nail IT & Precision Marine :drink:

Skater and MTI boys playing nice

tomtbone1993 07-26-2010 03:27 PM

looks like a sauage fest....

HotPursuit 07-26-2010 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993 (Post 3168199)
looks like a sauage fest....

Just cause you have pics on the back of your boat in your avatar of girls ya dont know,drive a fountain Dont Be Hating

tomtbone1993 07-26-2010 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by HotPursuit (Post 3168220)
Just cause you have pics on the back of your boat in your avatar of girls ya dont know,drive a fountain Dont Be Hating

just prove me wrong and post some pix of the women that everyone keeps talking about.....:):)

HotPursuit 07-26-2010 05:02 PM

The only single guy in that pool was Jim Lee and A J,HJim had a very nice crew on the freedom.
The wives and my dauther were getting sun,, We were drinking in the shade.
There's some pictures from party cove someone else may post!! I'll stay married for now
:drink:

buck183 07-26-2010 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by HotPursuit (Post 3168170)
That would be BAD ARS!! In the pool :party-smiley-048:

Mark Boos,,Stan,, Richie Prince,,Miicheal Craig,,Keith Nunez,,Jim Lee,, Jeremie Nunez,, Scott Farley,,AJ Phillip,,Mike McAnaw

Boats Covered,,
Shocker,, Hammer Time,, HotPursuit,, Freedom,, Cardiac Arrest,,Spine Tingler,,NO Plans,, Nail IT & Precision Marine :drink:

Skater and MTI boys playing nice

There's a LOT of water being displaced in that pic.

Boyd Racing Eng 07-26-2010 05:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Might as well post up my fav pic of Jim Lee's boat!!