1) I fully understand the pressures and strains of running a campaign such as yours together with the burden it must place on Mr. JBS and his family -but no one is forcing him to do this. By bashing his competitors and suppliers on a public forum do you actually think he becomes a sympathetic character?
2) Do you not acknowledge these same pressures are placed upon his competitors?
3) Why is that you don’t see his competitors bashing Mr. JBS or their suppliers on a public forum -or blaming everyone but themselves when matters go amiss?
4) It appears that your sole motivation for having a private conversation is to remove this potentially negative discussion from airing publicly. However if Mr. JBS chooses to promote himself as a public person and attempts to build a brand based upon his own self image, is that not a privilege he foregoes?
5) Also given he did not avail Mr. Cosker or Turbine Marine the same privilege of privacy don’t you find the spirit of that request a trifle hypocritical?