Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyones wife???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/242951-anyones-wife.html)

Racegirl3 11-23-2010 07:39 AM

I love you Randy :D Can I drive the boat? :evilb: I wanna race :drink:

rchevelle71 11-23-2010 08:04 AM

Mine doesnt get it, but she lets me get away with it as long as the rest of the bills are paid.

Audiofn 11-23-2010 08:44 AM

My wife is cool with it but I subcribe to the it is always easier to ask for forgiveness then get permission.... :D

I just bring stuff home and deal with the fallout. There is ussually none but I don't tell her what to buy or not to buy either. In fact I am always pushing her to go out and spend some money on herself. She loves the boat however, and when it broke she wanted it fixed ASAP. If the Donzi broke she would not be so bent to get it fixed as she does not like that one. She did not get it when I told her that the Donzi would be around long after the Formula is gone.

sdodson1 11-23-2010 09:17 AM

Mine tells everyone that "the damn boat cost more that the house!" but she loves it. We met on the water and we'll stay on the water!

TOASTY 11-23-2010 09:37 AM

call me randy i have some ideas for you!!

Marginmn 11-23-2010 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by TYPHOON (Post 3259160)
Anyone out there have a wife that just cant understand how much you love this sh!!!t. Quote: I cant believe how much time and money you piss away on that stupid boat. Its just a boat. Quote: If you buy that new motor I will quit my job. Im not working for your boat!!!
Is it just me??????
MD

I have a newfound appreciation for my wife. Her worst reaction to one of my purchases was to just shake her head :)

Ron P 11-23-2010 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by TYPHOON (Post 3259160)
Anyone out there have a wife that just cant understand how much you love this sh!!!t. Quote: I cant believe how much time and money you piss away on that stupid boat. Its just a boat. Quote: If you buy that new motor I will quit my job. Im not working for your boat!!!
Is it just me??????
MD

Doesn't she understand that you just won two world championships? You are the king of the hill, at least until next season starts and you need that new motor in order to maintain your dominance of the class.

TYPHOON RULES THE SEAS!!!

Baja_342 11-23-2010 10:10 AM

If it %UCKS, FLIES, OR FLOATS rent it! :)

tbanzer 11-23-2010 10:27 AM

Go for pity, I usually say Im getting older and this will probably be the last time, been working for 20 years now.

ActiveFun 11-23-2010 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by fastedy (Post 3259313)
Thats Great..., Randy, I know your pain, and its Racing not just Boats. I had one GF that used to get drunk and I quote, "Why don't you stick your D... in that exhaust pipe because thats the only thin you give a s... about", most GF's think its somthing that I'll grow out of

Grow out of... lol NOT