Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Reggie Resigns (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/243855-reggie-resigns.html)

twin screws 12-12-2010 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Hacker (Post 3272467)
At 72 years old and $20k a month he couldnt swallow his pride? Genius. That's what investors want to put money in, an egomaniac 72 year old that looks like hell..............and those kids of his, there's some apples that fell far from the tree.......

I guess your screen name says it all

twin screws 12-12-2010 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Reggie Fountain (Post 3272453)
I CANT WAIT FOR 2011! ITS GONNA BE A GREAT YEAR!

Glad to here it Reggie!!

thirdchildhood 12-12-2010 10:43 AM

At 72 years old and $20k a month he couldnt swallow his pride? Genius. That's what investors want to put money in, an egomaniac 72 year old that looks like hell..............and those kids of his, there's some apples that fell far from the tree.......

Originally Posted by JRider (Post 3272758)
Wow...the guy didn't die! He is moving on. I am all about seeing new products. He does have an ego..."If I build boats again comparing my new boats to my old boats will be like comparing bi-plane to a jet fighter". He must be going to build cats...

Rider, my post was in response to the one by "Hacker". Reggie rubs some folks the wrong way but that post is disrespectful, plain & simple, especially since Reggie's son is posting on this thread. Yes, he has an ego, he apparently uses spray on hair and colors it black and he likes gold chains. At the rate I'm going I might look into some of that hair stuff before long! Good luck Reggie Fountain & sons. Looking forward to seeing what happens. :)

Catmando 12-12-2010 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND (Post 3272543)
You can make your own stats when your running the show just ask Madoff:evilb:If thats how you spell his name:op:

Doesn't his name just fit beautifully what he did? "Made Off" with the money.

JRider 12-12-2010 10:49 AM

ThirdChild...I just used your post to start pot stirring all in good fun. I get a kick outta the guy...Dont forget the warm-up suit!

DollaBill 12-12-2010 11:21 AM

Who the he!! are you? Obviously some mushroom. You get the award to idiot of the year thats for sure.

tomtbone1993 12-12-2010 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Reggie Fountain (Post 3272453)
I CANT WAIT FOR 2011! ITS GONNA BE A GREAT YEAR!

Great to hear from a young guy on his third Fountain. I wish you guys the best of luck. Tom

thirdchildhood 12-12-2010 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by JRider (Post 3272758)
Wow...the guy didn't die! He is moving on. I am all about seeing new products. He does have an ego..."If I build boats again comparing my new boats to my old boats will be like comparing bi-plane to a jet fighter". He must be going to build cats...

Originally Posted by JRider (Post 3272780)
ThirdChild...I just used your post to start pot stirring all in good fun. I get a kick outta the guy...Dont forget the warm-up suit!

kk, good to hear! I get sick of the Fountain bashing even though I'm a Donzi guy.

mattyboy 12-12-2010 05:03 PM

have a question regarding the manfg'rs identification code on the HIN numbers on any of the new boats that will be produced in NC. The MIC code identifies the factory where the boat was made not really the company as the donzi made in the OMC era in goshen IN. had chris craft MIC's so will a baja or pro line or donzi or fountain have to change their code for this new operation. for recall purposes they need to know where the boat was made so the HIN have to reflect that don't they??? so they need to know a fla donzi from a nc donzi

sorry for the side track

Very interested to see what the future will bring

again good luck to the Fountain family

Captain Crunch 12-13-2010 08:55 AM

:lolhit::lolhit:

Originally Posted by bajarick (Post 3271974)
Reggie should buy the old Baja building and start building
boats again in ohio.

And what, test them in the little 5 acre pond that Baja used? chip the ice off the little 5 acre pond to test in January?
Right.