Help with Fountain Factory >

Help with Fountain Factory

Notices

Help with Fountain Factory

Old 05-17-2002, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Panteraman 28 Jeff,

I was just notified to me that you are trying to state facts that are not true and I do not like that.I have known you for many years now and done many favors for you, and my Family and I have treated you like family like we do with all of our customers.You are well aware that your payoff Certified check has been sitting here for the last month.I sent you copys to your banker , and yourself.I also told you I was going to fly up to Ohio and leave this resolved with your banker, yourself, and you would be taking care of your returned checks given to me by you. I called you several times and no call back.I will not put up with you trying to get more money from me that is not owed to you.

I do not hide behind no one.If you have a problem you can call me here at the factory since my Mom, sister, dad, or myself are the ones that answer the phones.If not leave a message and I call back.

Better yet so you see I can be reached at any time I will post my cell phone that I can be reached at if on the road. 305-987-5600 which you have had for a few years.

Email: [email protected]

I am tired of some people trying to put mis- information on this site to try and do harm to people when all they are doing is hiding behind coded names and not even stating their names and places to reach them.If this is how this works then I will move on from helping anybody that needs my help answering any boat related questions they might have.

My 2 cents worth, If any one has an ax to grind with anyone on this board they should put their real names and numbers to be taken legit.

Regards, JO - Pantera Boats
Old 05-17-2002, 02:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Now that's called stepping up to the plate boys and girls!!!
Old 05-17-2002, 02:43 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Attaboy Joe!!! Nice to see ya stepping up!!!!
Old 05-17-2002, 03:35 PM
Registered

How refreshing, a real man standing up and saying here I am, if you got a problem call ME!

Kudos Joe
Old 05-17-2002, 03:47 PM
Coddigtion

Yes, that is a standup job! Good way to put it!

Old 05-17-2002, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Mike,

I will not be racing anymore until I get the new 35 Survivor completed in July to race in APBA F2 and should have an answer this next week from Dodge/ Natrix in France to build a canopied 35 to race with my Father in SBI F2.Say Hello to Reggie for me and tell Frank in F1 Fountain Extreme to have fun and a safe race.Regards, JO
Old 05-17-2002, 03:51 PM
Registered

Jo is the man! Way to stand up for your business!

Reggie needs the BAT. Definately NOT the way to run a business. Joe900sc, you need to see if you can get the Reggie signature package out of this...a wig made from a dead cat, a black turtleneck and a gold chain with a fountain emblem.
Old 05-17-2002, 07:22 PM
Registered

JO, Iguess if me stating a true fact hits anerve than so be it. you or your mom informed my bank that once the check was sent to you you would pay off my boat. that was five months ago. Maybe i should post all the times that your mom talked to susan at the bank and was going to pat it off. and as re guards to the two stop payment checks tuesday night when bobby and I were getting ready to leave your shop your mom showed us a transfer of funds letter to my bank from yours she asured me it would be in my bank by 11am on the following day, I called att 11, I called at 3 still no transfer of funds, and yes I stoped payment. Why havent you taken it over to my lawyers office, you even told him it would be dropped off two weeks ago. Dont make me look like the bad guy and insinuate I am trying to pump you for more money than you owe me, thats called deflimation of character. I have never bashed your product, but in reguards to the way you have conducted business with me stinks! And if any one wants to reach me , call me at 513 407 6206, jeff matthias

Last edited by panteraman28; 05-17-2002 at 08:13 PM.
Old 05-17-2002, 08:06 PM
Registered

those are some strong words there, hope you both can work this out, at least you two are talking, more on the Fountain issue, I was thinking about stepping up from my Baja to a fountain, but after reading this thread, I think that would be a step down, a lot of people talk bad about Baja, but I have nothing but good things to say about the way they do business, its great they take care of the customer and that's what matters, I hope all on this thread get what they deserve, Mark Rush
Old 05-17-2002, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mark,

It’s great that you had the balls to state what you did. Baja owners get bashed all the time. At least Baja focuses all their resources on what the average consumer needs. They are not out globetrotting with big dollar boats trying to win races. Fountain: “We Race, You Win” - or perhaps it’s more like “We’re out racing – Wait till we get back”

Quick Reply: Help with Fountain Factory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.