Notices

What is a better boat?

Old 12-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
I'm 21 where have you been?
Forgive Bill, he is getting old!

No boats, no Blue Martini, but lots of blue pills!
Old 12-27-2010, 06:35 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

I'm 21 where have you been? If I was an old fart you guys wouldn't give a crap. Since I'm young it obviously hits a soft spot with a lot of you. Oh well.........it's the same bs from everyone whether they own a cigarette apache fountain outerlimits skater or mti. We all have our own opinions and so on and post so. To say none of you were/are biased is a little ridiculous
It is is not what you say, it is how you say it. An example would be this post of yours, "An old 37 Outerlimits. Same happened with that new Nor-Tech race boat over in Europe." Why throw Nortech under the bus? What purpose did that serve?

And this, "I know alot of people that werent happy at all with their Pantera's." Back up your position with facts, not hearsay.

And in the Cig versus Nortech thread, here comes the OL propaganda, "Sounds like an Outerlimits cabin!" What purpose did that serve?

Is the picture any clearer? Do you get were most of the people are coming from? I do not care if you are 21 or 61, age is not the issue.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Everything posted is truth and fact. Why post all bs? All my posts were related to the topics or questions on hand not propaganda.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Former Cig owner.....the farther they get detached from the oval the more unbiased they become!

Actually Tank is a pretty fair cheerleader, he was pretty unbiased even when he was under the "oval spell."
hahah....That actually means a lot coming from you!

I liken it to females....There's always your favorite but there's few you'd kick out of the sack...Unless it's a fat, slow, ugly pig! Just like boats!

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Plus being out of puberty helps . Happy holidays to you and your beautiful family buddy.
He's fresh out of puberty at 21 years old....I even offered to buy him a beer if he ever makes it out ot Havasu.

Hope your holidays are going well too Bill. PM me your new cell, I found (after a few beers and a rambling with many an F bomb and other colorful words text to the new owner of your old #) that I have your old cell.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
hahah....That actually means a lot coming from you!

I liken it to females....There's always your favorite but there's few you'd kick out of the sack...Unless it's a fat, slow, ugly pig! Just like boats!

He's fresh out of puberty at 21 years old....I even offered to buy him a beer if he ever makes it out ot Havasu.

Hope your holidays are going well too Bill. PM me your new cell, I found (after a few beers and a rambling with many an F bomb and other colorful words text to the new owner of your old #) that I have your old cell.
I'll take you up on that and even take you out for a spin if I make it out your way!
Old 12-27-2010, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by Smarty
It is is not what you say, it is how you say it.
Yep, well said!
Old 12-27-2010, 07:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

I'm 21 where have you been? If I was an old fart you guys wouldn't give a crap. Since I'm young it obviously hits a soft spot with a lot of you. Oh well.........it's the same bs from everyone whether they own a cigarette apache fountain outerlimits skater or mti. We all have our own opinions and so on and post so. To say none of you were/are biased is a little ridiculous
I'm not biased, I like them all. Some better than others...my Tiger will never hold as many people as a friends formula 40SS, nor will his be as fast as mine, or will mine be as fast as others. The best boat is what fits what the owner wants. Or if Racing, the one that wins, because plain and simple it was the best boat that day.

Sorry I rate your posts the same as Sam/minihawks. from my perspective your view is seen through glasses that are biased, it seems that every boat that you have owned or "want" to own is the best.

That is coming from someone that has a screen name for a fountain, his Dad owns a sutphin and a motion and is the number one for outerlimits... yet you blast others for being too loyal?...jus sayin...have a nice day Sam.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Everything posted is truth and fact. Why post all bs? All my posts were related to the topics or questions on hand not propaganda.
edit

Last edited by baywatch; 12-27-2010 at 07:10 PM. Reason: not relevant
Old 12-27-2010, 07:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I'm not biased, I like them all. Some better than others...my Tiger will never hold as many people as a friends formula 40SS, nor will his be as fast as mine, or will mine be as fast as others. The best boat is what fits what the owner wants. Or if Racing, the one that wins, because plain and simple it was the best boat that day.

Sorry I rate your posts the same as Sam/minihawks. from my perspective your view is seen through glasses that are biased, it seems that every boat that you have owned or "want" to own is the best.

That is coming from someone that has a screen name for a fountain, his Dad owns a sutphin and a motion and is the number one for outerlimits... yet you blast others for being too loyal?...jus sayin...have a nice day Sam.
Its from experience not through glasses or blindfolds like others. Its spelled Sutphen. I tend to respond to anything concerning OL and blast those back who say what I am when in fact they'r the same exact way. As long as my posts offer insight and help other's I could care less how you view them and will keep posting away. Nice day to you too sir.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by baywatch
How on earth did you join in June of 2003 yet you didn't start posting until January of 2008?

I really could care less but found that a tad interesting.
Been posting before 2003 too under a different name. You can only go back a certain number of pages when looking at someones post history.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.