Like Tree0Likes

What is a better boat?

Reply
Old 12-27-2010, 06:53 PM
  #61
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 9,587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fountain40icbm View Post
I'm 21 where have you been?
Forgive Bill, he is getting old!

No boats, no Blue Martini, but lots of blue pills!
Jupiter Sunsation is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:35 PM
  #62
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Smarty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Pitman, NJ
My Boats: Boatless
Posts: 2,267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fountain40icbm View Post
I'm 21 where have you been? If I was an old fart you guys wouldn't give a crap. Since I'm young it obviously hits a soft spot with a lot of you. Oh well.........it's the same bs from everyone whether they own a cigarette apache fountain outerlimits skater or mti. We all have our own opinions and so on and post so. To say none of you were/are biased is a little ridiculous
It is is not what you say, it is how you say it. An example would be this post of yours, "An old 37 Outerlimits. Same happened with that new Nor-Tech race boat over in Europe." Why throw Nortech under the bus? What purpose did that serve?

And this, "I know alot of people that werent happy at all with their Pantera's." Back up your position with facts, not hearsay.

And in the Cig versus Nortech thread, here comes the OL propaganda, "Sounds like an Outerlimits cabin!" What purpose did that serve?

Is the picture any clearer? Do you get were most of the people are coming from? I do not care if you are 21 or 61, age is not the issue.
Smarty is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:38 PM
  #63
Registered
 
OL40SVX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bristol, RI
My Boats: Outerlimits
Posts: 7,223
Default

Everything posted is truth and fact. Why post all bs? All my posts were related to the topics or questions on hand not propaganda.
OL40SVX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:39 PM
  #64
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation View Post
Former Cig owner.....the farther they get detached from the oval the more unbiased they become!

Actually Tank is a pretty fair cheerleader, he was pretty unbiased even when he was under the "oval spell."
hahah....That actually means a lot coming from you!

I liken it to females....There's always your favorite but there's few you'd kick out of the sack...Unless it's a fat, slow, ugly pig! Just like boats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollaBill
Plus being out of puberty helps . Happy holidays to you and your beautiful family buddy.
He's fresh out of puberty at 21 years old....I even offered to buy him a beer if he ever makes it out ot Havasu.

Hope your holidays are going well too Bill. PM me your new cell, I found (after a few beers and a rambling with many an F bomb and other colorful words text to the new owner of your old #) that I have your old cell.
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:43 PM
  #65
Registered
 
OL40SVX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bristol, RI
My Boats: Outerlimits
Posts: 7,223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistank View Post
hahah....That actually means a lot coming from you!

I liken it to females....There's always your favorite but there's few you'd kick out of the sack...Unless it's a fat, slow, ugly pig! Just like boats!

He's fresh out of puberty at 21 years old....I even offered to buy him a beer if he ever makes it out ot Havasu.

Hope your holidays are going well too Bill. PM me your new cell, I found (after a few beers and a rambling with many an F bomb and other colorful words text to the new owner of your old #) that I have your old cell.
I'll take you up on that and even take you out for a spin if I make it out your way!
OL40SVX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:56 PM
  #66
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
lucky strike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
My Boats: Using LS JR. TG
Posts: 8,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
It is is not what you say, it is how you say it.
Yep, well said!
__________________
www.mercedeshowroom.com
lucky strike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:00 PM
  #67
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fountain40icbm View Post
I'm 21 where have you been? If I was an old fart you guys wouldn't give a crap. Since I'm young it obviously hits a soft spot with a lot of you. Oh well.........it's the same bs from everyone whether they own a cigarette apache fountain outerlimits skater or mti. We all have our own opinions and so on and post so. To say none of you were/are biased is a little ridiculous
I'm not biased, I like them all. Some better than others...my Tiger will never hold as many people as a friends formula 40SS, nor will his be as fast as mine, or will mine be as fast as others. The best boat is what fits what the owner wants. Or if Racing, the one that wins, because plain and simple it was the best boat that day.

Sorry I rate your posts the same as Sam/minihawks. from my perspective your view is seen through glasses that are biased, it seems that every boat that you have owned or "want" to own is the best.

That is coming from someone that has a screen name for a fountain, his Dad owns a sutphin and a motion and is the number one for outerlimits... yet you blast others for being too loyal?...jus sayin...have a nice day Sam.
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:03 PM
  #68
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Here and There
My Boats: 36' Apache
Posts: 1,831
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fountain40icbm View Post
Everything posted is truth and fact. Why post all bs? All my posts were related to the topics or questions on hand not propaganda.
edit

Last edited by baywatch; 12-27-2010 at 08:10 PM. Reason: not relevant
baywatch is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:07 PM
  #69
Registered
 
OL40SVX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bristol, RI
My Boats: Outerlimits
Posts: 7,223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
I'm not biased, I like them all. Some better than others...my Tiger will never hold as many people as a friends formula 40SS, nor will his be as fast as mine, or will mine be as fast as others. The best boat is what fits what the owner wants. Or if Racing, the one that wins, because plain and simple it was the best boat that day.

Sorry I rate your posts the same as Sam/minihawks. from my perspective your view is seen through glasses that are biased, it seems that every boat that you have owned or "want" to own is the best.

That is coming from someone that has a screen name for a fountain, his Dad owns a sutphin and a motion and is the number one for outerlimits... yet you blast others for being too loyal?...jus sayin...have a nice day Sam.
Its from experience not through glasses or blindfolds like others. Its spelled Sutphen. I tend to respond to anything concerning OL and blast those back who say what I am when in fact they'r the same exact way. As long as my posts offer insight and help other's I could care less how you view them and will keep posting away. Nice day to you too sir.
OL40SVX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:08 PM
  #70
Registered
 
OL40SVX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bristol, RI
My Boats: Outerlimits
Posts: 7,223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baywatch View Post
How on earth did you join in June of 2003 yet you didn't start posting until January of 2008?

I really could care less but found that a tad interesting.
Been posting before 2003 too under a different name. You can only go back a certain number of pages when looking at someones post history.
OL40SVX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.