How or why does a thread get locked ? >

How or why does a thread get locked ?

Notices

How or why does a thread get locked ?

Old 04-23-2011, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Speak the truth instead of continually stirring it up and forum jumping

The trade is not as easy because he buried alot of negative equity into it and then traded in a motorhome that we were told needed nothing!! That is other than the almost 7K I had to put into it to sell it.

Those of you that have moved negative equity from one boat to the other know that this is hard sometimes.

I have offered more than once to take it on trade and or pick it up the day the problem happened and advised customer to see how insurance wanted to handle then let me know what I could do to be of help.

I have been doing this for a long time and have not made 100% of the people happy 100% of the time but have always tried to do what is right.

Maybe he's just mad because we would not write up a fraudulent claim for him to bury his deductible.

When you first got boat you had a couple minor items and we jumped thru hoops and sent CPR there to fix immediately for you so I am not sure on your October claim non sense, the boat sank in March 2011. I came down later that fall and brought you a new set of props and everything was great, not sure how all this is changed as well now.

This is my last post on this thread, sorry but I thought the truth was important.

Chad, it's time to move on bud.

Regards,

Scott Shogren

Last edited by TeamShogren.com; 04-23-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know much about Shogren Performance Marine other than they have some big $$$$ boats for sale and spend big $$$$ advertising the business...

Man, If I owned that company, I'd just give Chad his $$$ back and call it good, take the loss if necessary, and just be done with it.

This bad press is gonna do some damage I'd think?

What are your thoughts, would it not?
Old 04-23-2011, 07:09 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Lest ye forget, that oso is a privately held forum by IB. It is a profit making enterprise. If you had a buisness, would you let someone walk inthe front door and start biotching to one of your valued paying customers???? This is a private co. as such they may regulate the content as they see fit. If you dont like it, there are several other boating related boards out there you are more then welcome to try.
thank goodness theres other shops like Eddie Young, mark Boos@ precision, Mike D @ Sterling that get nothing but praise ,dont need cencorship, and they dont have additional accounts on OSO and pump there own company and get caught carry on
Old 04-23-2011, 07:19 PM
Registered

I think steam's coming out his ears man. 6k of minor items. Sent me mismatched props. One throttl at half, one 3/4. Hmmm. And you ups'd them and I had to pay a haul out to install. Had i not hit rocks, i'd have to do it again. Now no matter my equity situation. Thats in my loan. How does that mean I get a cheaper boat? Will you pay the additional to my loan? You make no sence to me And thats why we fight
Old 04-23-2011, 07:23 PM
Registered

Bringing up my financial hardship is not nice, BUD
Old 04-23-2011, 07:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dodgeman111
Yes. It would seem like that on here. Did you read where I'd lose 18k by my figuring and the numbers he gave? Of course now he says we never talked numbers. Me and my wife were having lunch and I was talking numbers on the phone. But really, cencorship? I paid money

Oh ya. Why wouldn't he give me the same money in a different boat that is on the sales contract for the one I have now ? I don't understand
Getting out of this mess for $18k is not that bad a deal (IMHO). You are going to spend that on attorneys fees in the opening shots if this thing ever went to court.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FullAuto9
Getting out of this mess for $18k is not that bad a deal (IMHO). You are going to spend that on attorneys fees in the opening shots if this thing ever went to court.
I think everyone can tell I'm no longer listening to his wheelin and dealin. I either go awAy if my boat surveys out right and is seaworthy or I go to the next step to be determined. I may end up with a worse boat anyway. I lost trust way back
Old 04-23-2011, 07:34 PM
Registered

This has turned into a bash the dealer thread. I see it being locked as well.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Registered

As a dealer I see valid points on both sides. When you do any kind of sales volume your bound to have some sales that don't go 100%.
After reading the thread it seems like the dealer will do what he can to fix this situation. I hate when stuff goes bad like this. Makes me think I have rocks in my head for being so trusting. Good luck with this and hopefully you guys can work together and come to an agreement of some sort.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Registered

I say lock it! But you know this was my first ever post on oso. I asked if my boat will be worth less if its a salvage. I expected less than 10 responses. Wow, it went crazy and I appreciate it no matter your stance. How long till i'm booted off oso ? Let's take guesses. Lol

171 posts if you count the original that got locked for improper behavior

Last edited by dodgeman111; 04-23-2011 at 07:55 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.