How or why does a thread get locked ? >

How or why does a thread get locked ?

Notices

How or why does a thread get locked ?

Old 04-23-2011, 07:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Haley'sComet
I don't know much about Shogren Performance Marine other than they have some big $$$$ boats for sale and spend big $$$$ advertising the business...

Man, If I owned that company, I'd just give Chad his $$$ back and call it good, take the loss if necessary, and just be done with it.

This bad press is gonna do some damage I'd think?

What are your thoughts, would it not?
I would have to agree give him the money back he bought the boat for give him another boat of the same value. This whole figuring his trade of the motorhome and this and that is just wishy washy. Taking it back on trade as if hes coming in for a anoter boat and giving him less value is robbery
Old 04-23-2011, 07:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by phragle
Lest ye forget, that oso is a privately held forum by IB. It is a profit making enterprise. If you had a buisness, would you let someone walk inthe front door and start biotching to one of your valued paying customers???? This is a private co. as such they may regulate the content as they see fit. If you dont like it, there are several other boating related boards out there you are more then welcome to try.
I agree if I had a business I would do the same thing. Doesnt make it right though
Old 04-23-2011, 07:19 PM
Registered

I think steam's coming out his ears man. 6k of minor items. Sent me mismatched props. One throttl at half, one 3/4. Hmmm. And you ups'd them and I had to pay a haul out to install. Had i not hit rocks, i'd have to do it again. Now no matter my equity situation. Thats in my loan. How does that mean I get a cheaper boat? Will you pay the additional to my loan? You make no sence to me And thats why we fight
Old 04-23-2011, 07:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by phragle
Fountain4402, for what is worth, your anxiousness and impatience cost you, lesson learned but at the same, taking advantage of a serviceman deployed in a time of war or not is an absolutely deplorable act not to mention complete bullsh!t.... If someone purposefully boned you, they deserve to be swimming with the fishes. I thank you for your service.
aggreed and thanks for your post. That is why I asked the broker to pay half of the cost, and he replied that it would be a good project for me to work on and be do it your selfer. Well when it comes to boat structure I am not a pro and the material alone is close to a grand. I think hes out of business now and I can see why. He should have done the right thing and gave me 1500 as I asked and he would still have made money. But as service member I dont expect anything, but I dont expect to get it up the you know what while I am gone either
Old 04-23-2011, 07:23 PM
Registered

Bringing up my financial hardship is not nice, BUD
Old 04-23-2011, 07:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dodgeman111
I think steam's coming out his ears man. 6k of minor items. Sent me mismatched props. One throttl at half, one 3/4. Hmmm. And you ups'd them and I had to pay a haul out to install. Had i not hit rocks, i'd have to do it again. Now no matter my equity situation. Thats in my loan. How does that mean I get a cheaper boat? Will you pay the additional to my loan? You make no sence to me And thats why we fight
I will agree with scott I dont think giving you your money back isnt right. But if you paid x dollar then he should take the boat back and give you x credit for another boat not X-y-z= credit. Thats the right thing bottom line. He wants to play with this calculator and all so he can make a profit off of this. Sometimes as a business you have to take a loss to keep customers and promote your name. Growing up my mother ran a floral shop, I remember her running out late on wedding nights fixing things and replacing things that were due to customer negligence just to make them happy and do the right thing.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dodgeman111
Yes. It would seem like that on here. Did you read where I'd lose 18k by my figuring and the numbers he gave? Of course now he says we never talked numbers. Me and my wife were having lunch and I was talking numbers on the phone. But really, cencorship? I paid money

Oh ya. Why wouldn't he give me the same money in a different boat that is on the sales contract for the one I have now ? I don't understand
Getting out of this mess for $18k is not that bad a deal (IMHO). You are going to spend that on attorneys fees in the opening shots if this thing ever went to court.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FullAuto9
Getting out of this mess for $18k is not that bad a deal (IMHO). You are going to spend that on attorneys fees in the opening shots if this thing ever went to court.
I think everyone can tell I'm no longer listening to his wheelin and dealin. I either go awAy if my boat surveys out right and is seaworthy or I go to the next step to be determined. I may end up with a worse boat anyway. I lost trust way back
Old 04-23-2011, 07:34 PM
Registered

This has turned into a bash the dealer thread. I see it being locked as well.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Registered

As a dealer I see valid points on both sides. When you do any kind of sales volume your bound to have some sales that don't go 100%.
After reading the thread it seems like the dealer will do what he can to fix this situation. I hate when stuff goes bad like this. Makes me think I have rocks in my head for being so trusting. Good luck with this and hopefully you guys can work together and come to an agreement of some sort.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.