Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   A BIG thanks to my LOTO brethren for a good time this past weekend!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/25323-big-thanks-my-loto-brethren-good-time-past-weekend.html)

MnFastBoat 05-29-2002 02:41 AM

BTW, I would also like to thank those that was able to offer up rides for the crew that was waiting for me :)

Our group started out with 3 boats originally.
One dropped, then mikes engine went north :( Have to say north because if I say south it would have been to LOTO :)
His buddies river racer had problems also I heard

Then I tried to step in for the rest.

SOMEONE please buy me a new truck :)
or at least a newer one:D

Still want to see Scott's Pantera. Maybe will have to make a trip to Omaha and run the great muddy Missouri sometime :(
Either that river has really gotten bad or I was just to young to care about murky waters :)
Maybe Havasu and the clearer waters of our St Croix river has shown me the lighter side of river water :)

Our Mississippi south of the cities is pretty dark also :mad:

Thanks again because I really did not like the idea of them having to fight out rides

mama tryed 05-29-2002 07:29 AM

Hello,,,,
We hope everyone had a safe journey Home!!!!!

Mama and I want to say thanks to all of you Guys, and we had a great time!!!! Its nice to put faces with all the names we see on here daily. We relived the whole Weekend on the way home Mon.

Fri. nights run to the Toad with Audio,Tom,Mr & Mrs Cord,Fowl.
Watching the Sureal sight of Lick IT, Spinning out

Getting"pulled over" Twice Fri night

Seeing the Beautiful Fountain of Chart'S

Hearing Audio [Steven Speelburg} say OH-YEA 10,000 times

Seeing Miss Amy spinning on the Dance Pole[oh-yea]

Seeing Buck's HAT

Gordo's Antlers

Fun Home leading the Happy Birthday cheer to Gordo

Oh Yea, the Boats and Babes were'nt bad either
:D :D :D :D

Seeing Troutly, Jog up Mt. Everest

Nice Sunsation Mickey

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!! Love Ya , Mean IT!!!!

Mitchell & Tracey

Audiofn 05-29-2002 09:32 AM

Mama Tryed. Man I absolutely LOVE the paint job on your boat. Now stop trying to reinvent the wheel and drop Superchargers on that baby and HANG ON!!!! :D:D:D Then you two can say:

OHHHHHHH YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Audiofn 05-29-2002 10:12 AM

Jesus only 5 times since you went 0-0 :D:D She must have been good that last one ;) ;) :p :p

jawbreakerkid 05-29-2002 11:46 AM

i hope everyone had a safe trip home. it was nice meeting all of the new faces and catching up with old friends.

i deny all responsibility for any of my actions over the course of the weekend.....it was ssherman's fault.

Cord 05-29-2002 02:28 PM

Yea, momma. If whipples are too expensive, then what about some 174's? You might even be able to retain your stock throttle body.

jawbreakerkid 05-29-2002 02:38 PM

"hey taryn, ya want a chicken wing?" here it comes......

ssherman 05-29-2002 02:57 PM

ROTFLMAO

Tbonepmp 05-29-2002 03:19 PM

AT BAYOU BILL'S...

Stop kicking me Chad.... dammit
He is not kicking you.... yeah he is...
no he isn't his legs aren't long enough...!!!!:eek:
:D :D :p :D :D

STILL LAUGHIN'

ssherman 05-29-2002 03:21 PM

chad you need a band aid for that one

ROTFLMFAO