Hot boat owned by Korn band member

Notices

Hot boat owned by Korn band member

Old 06-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by drewcandoo
I'd love to post a couple pics but the OSO site won't let me,( no attachment link) and through inquiery, OSO is not much help. I put a couple in the gallery,with key words korn and black, but not showing at this point.
Any ideas?
You need to be a paid member to post pics. Please email them to me and I'll put them up for you.

racegirl @ racegirl3.com

Old 06-12-2009, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Notice the resemblance.
Attached Thumbnails Hot boat owned by Korn band member-copy-2-s7000456.jpg  
Old 06-13-2009, 12:02 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by drewcandoo
Well I'm The lucky owner of the KORN boat. Paid 70k in 2003 with 60 hrs. It has twinn hp500 efis. Not such a bad deal. Yes it is black and will get pretty warm on a hot day but not as bad as one might think. I live in Sacramento, CA. Where we have several 100+ days a year. The boat aside from the top deck stays fairly reasonable to about 96-98 degrees . I keep a couple squirt bottles on board to cool down the seats but I also did that with my white ski boat. Usually there is a breeze, but without one over 98 degrees it starts to get warm. Depends on whether or not there is a breeze at that point. If it's 106, I'll usually find something else to do.
Boat gets more looks than anything on the water. As for the shine, a wash, dry, and consistent wipedown keep it looking great. I couldn't pass it up for 70K.
Upcoming winter project will add afr 315cnc'S, Bob Madera Cams, and Tyler Crocket intakes on these 200hr efi's.
How did you know about this thread?? How far back did you search and how long did it take you to find it?
Old 06-13-2009, 12:11 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Steamin Rice
Catmando,

My screen name used to be Gregr, but the board gods were nice enough to change the name for me...

I have a single HP500EFI with the ITS/XR drive. I have about 4 hours on the boat so far and have been really happy with it. I was little bit nervous about getting on plane because with the ITS, the x-dimension was raised about 2" higher than normal. It got on plane realy fast, I haven't found out a top speed yet because it was pretty rough when I was out with it and I also wanted to get myself used to the boat before gunning it....I'll take some close up shots of it tonight and post them tomorrow. The pic I posted was in San diego bay.

I saw the new 34 in the mold at Shockwave....Can't wait to see what it looks like.....
Hey Greg long time no see. I see you bought the 34, do you still have it? What power and drives, how does it handle, top speed? Got pics?
Old 06-13-2009, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Former Korn boat pics

Thanx for the help! Here are a few pics of the Korn boat "Bruiser" as it was originally named. Spelled with backwards R's. Hope this works. Believe it or not, aside from some very small scratches, gelcoat is in excellent condition.

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/s...avepics004.jpg

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/s...avepics003.jpg

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/s...dvideos006.jpg

Last edited by drewcandoo; 06-13-2009 at 12:03 PM. Reason: oops