Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Hot boat owned by Korn band member >

Hot boat owned by Korn band member

Notices

Hot boat owned by Korn band member

Old 05-29-2002, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 3,024 Likes on 991 Posts

Thats a trip! I've seen that boat at Havasu....We always mentioned as it drove by that it would be too hot...Especially since it was like 110 out! I didnt even know it was that guys boat
Old 05-29-2002, 02:12 PM
rick32

You'd cook your nuts ! It would be like trying to squirt an omlette by the end of the day............No Thanks !

Rick32

Old 05-29-2002, 02:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

80 gallon fuel tank? Sure couldn't go far with that. I have more than that per engine.
Old 05-29-2002, 04:00 PM
Registered

Catmando,

My screen name used to be Gregr, but the board gods were nice enough to change the name for me...

I have a single HP500EFI with the ITS/XR drive. I have about 4 hours on the boat so far and have been really happy with it. I was little bit nervous about getting on plane because with the ITS, the x-dimension was raised about 2" higher than normal. It got on plane realy fast, I haven't found out a top speed yet because it was pretty rough when I was out with it and I also wanted to get myself used to the boat before gunning it....I'll take some close up shots of it tonight and post them tomorrow. The pic I posted was in San diego bay.

I saw the new 34 in the mold at Shockwave....Can't wait to see what it looks like.....
Old 06-10-2009, 07:58 PM
Registered

Well I'm The lucky owner of the KORN boat. Paid 70k in 2003 with 60 hrs. It has twinn hp500 efis. Not such a bad deal. Yes it is black and will get pretty warm on a hot day but not as bad as one might think. I live in Sacramento, CA. Where we have several 100+ days a year. The boat aside from the top deck stays fairly reasonable to about 96-98 degrees . I keep a couple squirt bottles on board to cool down the seats but I also did that with my white ski boat. Usually there is a breeze, but without one over 98 degrees it starts to get warm. Depends on whether or not there is a breeze at that point. If it's 106, I'll usually find something else to do.
Boat gets more looks than anything on the water. As for the shine, a wash, dry, and consistent wipedown keep it looking great. I couldn't pass it up for 70K.
Upcoming winter project will add afr 315cnc'S, Bob Madera Cams, and Tyler Crocket intakes on these 200hr efi's.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:54 PM
Registered

Let's see it!
Old 06-10-2009, 08:58 PM
Registered

Dug deep for this old thread. Got any pictures?
Old 06-10-2009, 09:01 PM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Pics pics pics

John jr
Old 06-12-2009, 03:43 PM
Registered

Default korn boat

I'd love to post a couple pics but the OSO site won't let me,( no attachment link) and through inquiery, OSO is not much help. I put a couple in the gallery,with key words korn and black, but not showing at this point.
Any ideas?
Old 06-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by drewcandoo
I'd love to post a couple pics but the OSO site won't let me,( no attachment link) and through inquiery, OSO is not much help. I put a couple in the gallery,with key words korn and black, but not showing at this point.
Any ideas?
Drop your pictures in photobucket and post the links.

That boat was/is badass!

Quick Reply: Hot boat owned by Korn band member

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.