Notices

Stupidity

Old 06-03-2002, 05:43 PM
purplemoon

Default Stupidity

Bryon Turvell
First off whhat difference does it make what my name is...you make it sound like its some big secret and I'm tryin to hide something.
The main reason for my posts were to obtain information from people in the know which I am begining to see that your not one of them. It appears to me that your just hung on yourself and your Donzi.
Bryan there are offshore boats and there are boats that should never go offshore. You own one of the latter. If you want to know some of the ones that go offshore and perform you should check out the Pantera, cigrette, magnum, formula, cary, suphens and some of the older Donzi deep V's not the new plastic crap.
I'm also surprised about your post w/ respect to "my fishing" You failed to mention that we emailed one another a number of times and discussed my problem in detail. Maybe it was the dope you were smoking out of your crack pipe as you suggested in your last post.
And your suggestion to leave the plug out of the Donzi is not only stupid but illegal. One minute you know everything there is to know about 22's and 26 's and the next your wining about engine problems.
SEE Ya............

There's nobody lookin for ya but yourself!!!

Old 06-03-2002, 05:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

huh, did I miss something??
Old 06-03-2002, 06:08 PM
purplemoon

Default Reply

I agree about taking thihs vai email but when he insults me on a post I felt it was necessary to reply. I had a number of excellant replys about my problem and thats all I was lookin for, not to be accused of something...

Old 06-03-2002, 06:12 PM
supercrash

Ya right ...delete it or spell it out better...cause no one knows what your talking about...

Old 06-03-2002, 07:07 PM
Registered

He is talking about Donzi junk. Sell it and buy one of the boats you mentioned. I gave up on mine. You are right.
Old 06-03-2002, 09:40 PM
Registered

Not to be a D!CK but I dont think anybody knows what your talking about
Old 06-03-2002, 10:38 PM
purplemoon

Default What I'm talkin about

I am having major problems w/ A Donzi 22zx. I've had em since the day the boat was purchased. These problems entail design, mechical and what I was told the boat would do.
Won't go to the dealer because just out and out liars. Contacted Donzi at the Factory, all the way to the top and can't get any response, not even a phone call after almost 2 years. And forget Z care, it has been the same w/ them. This has been ongoing for the past two years. Three weeks ago I found major problems and I've had enough. I have over $38,000 in the boat and the boat has less the 30 hours on it...which equals over a $1000 an hour.
I am a deep V only person and have had many, big and small. This boat as far as I'm concerned is a piece of crap and is unsafe to put it mildly. As far as the looks of the boat, you cant hardly beat it. Always wanted a Donzi 22 Classic and went to buy one. I was told that the new notched hull was much better as far as speed, ride and performance. Which is an out and out lie.
My problem is in good conscious I can't even sell this boat and tell someone that it is an excellant boat. Got some experts lookin at the boat now to evulate whether its safe or not. Thanks for your time and imput. I will be back w/ you later.

Old 06-03-2002, 10:52 PM
Registered

Exactly what kind of problems are you having with the boat?
Old 06-03-2002, 11:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

here is what he's talking about.

Purplemoon, you probably should have just continued the thread instead of starting a new one. Nobody knew what you were talking about..

http://offshoreonly.com/forum/showth...threadid=25499